Zidane Iqbal

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I would guess the club will be looking at a potential loan move for him this season.

Decent little run out today. It’s obviously only pre-season but I thought he was pretty impressive. Still a little raw but has good technique and confidence on the ball.

Could definitely grow into a first team role as looks like ETH rates him highly.

Seems to be a lot of hype around this guy since ETH has come in. I expected Hanibal/Garner to be the most likely to make the jump to our first team next but has he overtaken them on the list?

Seems to be a lot of hype around this guy since ETH has come in. I expected Hanibal/Garner to be the most likely to make the jump to our first team next but has he overtaken them on the list?
At the moment, he is definetly ahead

Neither Garner or Hannibal have played a minute in pre-season so far which suggests they've both got slight niggles, and EtH doesn't want to risk them, but they are both well ahead of Zidane and Iqbal in the pecking order for a squad place, for now!

Neither Garner or Hannibal have played a minute in pre-season so far which suggests they've both got slight niggles, and EtH doesn't want to risk them, but they are both well ahead of Zidane and Iqbal in the pecking order for a squad place, for now!
Well, a the moment, he is playing well and take is chance to amaze the manager. Maybe we will see him on the bench this season, but playing time will be difficult because of Eriksen.

Well, a the moment, he is playing well and take is chance to amaze the manager. Maybe we will see him on the bench this season, but playing time will be difficult because of Eriksen.

He's not PL ready yet, he'll probably get a loan after the World cup, and Shola Shoretire will take his place on the bench, alongside Eriksen.

We were linked to the 22 year old American midfielder Taylor Booth who plays for FC Utrecht in January, mmmm

I suspect bit like Garner last summer they’ve had a good look and with what is coming in plus Mainoo behind him they feel it’s best that he moves on as there’s no real chance of playing time for him.

I think we was potentially a little overhyped after some good showings pre-season but still surprised this is a permanent transfer and not a loan. Hopefully he can excel in a first team environment and we can buy him back for £90m in a few years. ;)

Makes a bit more sense this way. Basically, if he comes good and we decide we want him back, it'll cost a bit but not a lot. If we don't and he moves on, we get a decent fee.

Makes a bit more sense this way. Basically, if he comes good and we decide we want him back, it'll cost a bit but not a lot. If we don't and he moves on, we get a decent fee.

Was always going to be the case. United have an unofficial tie-up with FC Utrecht. Adrian Blake(17) who United wanted alongside Harry Amass from Watford signed on there a fortnight ago, and I wouldn't be surprised if the American midfielder Taylor Booth(22) has been placed there until he is eligible for a work-permit.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back