Zero league goals in four hours

Completely clueless in attack! No pattern, no style. Same dross pretty much every week.

Yeah it does indeed. Team is over reliant on Rashford and with him off and Martial supposed to step up we’ve fumbled. Hopefully Ighalo can have an immediate impact and Rashford is back soon.

In the summer it’s time to move on from Martial completely.

Rashford really was carrying them over the last few months.

Hopefully 2 weeks rest puts some energy back in tired legs plus the new boys Bruno and Ighalo give them some options plus a returning Pogba.

In the summer it’s time to move on from Martial completely.
Completely agree. I've said for some time that I don't really rate Martial.

Don't get me wrong I see the talent and ability. But he disappears too often, he's too inconsistent and lets be honest his attitude on the pitch appears to stink.

I agree, I really like the idea of Martial, but the reality doesn't live up to it.

I'm just not sure what Martial is he reminds me a little bit of Anelka not just the sulky persona that sometimes comes across but also that thing that you just can't rely on him in every game he's to up and down. There's huge talent in their but he just isn't consistent but I do think people are over reacting to his performance vs Wolves he wasn't the major problem in that game.

I don't get these people saying we shouldn't of sold Lukaku that 100% had to be done but a replacement was needed we've took a huge gamble on Martial and I'd say it isn't really paying off.

The team has had two lean spells in the season in terms of goals the first when Martial was injured and Rashford had to play as a striker and the second with Rashford injured and no one really doing much wide. It's pretty clear when we don't have both fit we have a major goal scoring problem as the attack only really has 1 danger man and defences can focus on shutting them down.

Completely agree on Lukaku. Had to go. I couldn’t stand another season of his first touch.

Also I’d take an Anelka over Martial all season long.

He was the worst player on the pitch in the game against Wolves. Ineffective it’d made no difference if we just didn’t have him on the pitch.

Completely agree on Lukaku. Had to go. I couldn’t stand another season of his first touch.

Also I’d take an Anelka over Martial all season long.

He was the worst player on the pitch in the game against Wolves. Ineffective it’d made no difference if we just didn’t have him on the pitch.

Was more a comparison Anelka at Martial's age wasn't great either think at this point he was back in Paris after Madrid sacked him off. When he hit his late 20's he's become a good player again.

I was at the Wolves game he really wasn't that bad I'd have had James, Periera and Mata on the list of stinkers before Martial he was crowded out by 3 centre backs but stuck to his job those 3 who had a bit more space to operate in did absolutely zilch.

The wide areas are a massive problem when Rashford went in the middle he struggled as you get nothing from the wide players now he's injured Martial is getting nothing either. That is why I do have a bit of sympathy for him even if I don't think he's actually that good.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back