Zaha willing to return

jsp

Top Poster Of Month

Would anyone have him back?

Not sure if Utd have any negotiating power over other teams as part of the deal that took him back to Palace.

For me as much as I love watching Zaha I'm not sure his style would suit Utd you need to focus a lot around him and he needs to feel the love of all the fans at Utd it's a real pressure cooker at the moment I don't think he'd stand up to it to well.

He's obviously a lot more mature now that he was 6 years ago when he came but that worry about him struggling to settle in Manchester again would put me off paying a big fee plus wages for him.

I don’t think we have any first option but we do have a 25% transfer clause in any transfer he makes.

No I wouldn't, he is nowhere near the standard we need. He should be reaching peak and I didn't see much of Palace, but he struck me as being at a club that is about his level.

For £100m no.

I still worry that he’s someone that would go missing in games. He’s obviously matured a lot since he left here and to be honest I thought Moyes could have used him a lot more. I’m a little torn on this one, like we’ve said many times here we need first team quality right now and for me Zaha might be more of a squad depth option.

I like him. I like him a lot. But not at that price. I mean we could likely get Sancho for around that!

I don’t think we have any first option but we do have a 25% transfer clause in any transfer he makes.

Those clauses often have time limits normally the length of the original contract so that might not be there anymore.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back