Youth Team players released

jsp

Top Poster Of Month

No real surprises in that list to be honest none of these lads anywhere near first team and I’m sure utd will do everything they can to help them find new clubs and continue their careers elsewhere.

Nice to know they will get continued support from the club. We do show our class when it comes to such things.

No real surprises there. Barlow and Hamilton have impressed me in the past but not quite kicked on. O’Hara is a good keeper so he has a chance to get a good move maybe in the Championship.

I remember when Mitchell had those few games for us I was very impressed and thought he could be an option for us. I even remember the time when he was touted as the next Ryan Giggs until injuries hit. Sure he’ll get a half decent move somewhere.

Reading further down the article I’m disappointed that Ramazani is potentially on the way

He was a decent prospect. It is always difficult to know if they can make the step up. He is another small guy but fast and relatively strong. I could far from guarantee he would make it but I would have preferred to keep him.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back