Youri Tielemans

SuperRash

Just a rumour I have seen today. Probably not got much weight on it but you never know. Tielemans has been impressive for Leicester after his move to Monaco didn’t quite work. He has supreme ability and potential and at 21 will only get better. Have people seen much of him? A possible option for our midfield or too much of a risk because he hasn’t quite fulfilled his potential yet?

jsp

The rumours were Monaco let him go on loan to try and attract interest from other English clubs to start a bidding war as Jardim didn’t like him and didn’t want him back.

I remember this kid looking good against us for Anderlecht in Europa league and 40m might be worth a gamble if we are losing Herrera on a free.

RichH2016

Yeah I think this would be a good complimentary signing for Pogba or a big name replacement for Pogba.

jsp

I think the challenge will be once everyone knows him can he still influence games, he's had an impressive start at Leicester but will he be able to it next time he plays these teams because they'll have studied him.