Wilshere to Everton?

jsp

seems only logical that Everton would be in for him reports are they’re willing to offer him an £8m signing bonus to join them on a free transfer in the summer.

Arsenal have apparently offered him a new contract worth £90k a week with bonuses but that is less than his current £110k a week deal so you can see why talks have stalled.

He’s basically been fit all seasons so I wonder if bigger clubs might show some interest in him as with no transfer fee is he worth the gamble?

I would take the gamble, I think he is probably the best English midfielder when fit. Not that I think he would ever come here but if he was to leave Arsenal I think there be a lot of suitors.

jsp

I think he’d come but I don’t think he’s worth the trouble if I’m honest.

He’s a good player but he’s not a great player and we need to bring in top class if we want to chase down City.

jsp

He's a bit of a hot head but I think his discipline is actually alright and he seems to have changed his game a bit to help avoid injuries but that is what has changed him as a player.

I think he'll end up comprimising and staying at Arsenal.

Mr C

I meant position wise rather than mentally, not sure he's what we're after really.

maxt7

He'd add some creativity into that midfield. Matic and Mctominay playing in there on saturday night really lacked a spark. Granted Pogba wasnt there but we are lacking in there big time. His got question marks over his fitness sure, but what I do like that he does is carry the ball forward with a real purpose. Nothing square. Nothing backwards. Just on the front foot. Is he a big enough name? Not sure, but for essentially a free transfer I wouldn't dismiss him.