No one is saying it hasn't been mind numbingly dull all season and Fergie probably wouldn't have hammered them in public, that's where they are both very different managers.

Do you think Fergie would have accepted that attitude? That performance? Would they be let of scot free because there "young players"? No chance, there young players dying for a chance and they perform like that, unacceptable, I think Martial has put the final nail in his coffin on Friday!

You think that's an acceptable performance then knock yourself out, people screaming for Rashford to be given more chances, he would be nowhere near that starting 11 at the minute, nowhere near good enough.

I didn't see the game, but I have seen umpteenth similar performances throughout the season irrespective of the starting XI. The crux of my argument is that Mourinho chose to criticise two young players to simply prove a point. He will lose the dressing room if he continues to publicly criticise the players. It's not like he has previous at other clubs.

I think he was referring to a lot of players and more so the press. Stop printing that a,b or c should be playing, which causes tension among the players and fans, and silly rumours get spread about players wanting to leave, when the press don't know what goes on in training and if a, b and c are ready to play.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back