Whose played their last game for the club?

Who will leave this summer?

• Total voters

IDFD

We’re expecting a massive summer clear out. So who do you think will be leaving?

Valencia Herrera we know of.

Darmian Mata Rojo are pretty much out of the door to most people.

De Gea and Pogba expected to push for moves.

Bailly, Matic, Periera, Sanchez, Lukaku and Martial on the chopping board in most people’s minds.

Tuanzebe and Fosu-Mensah have had decent loan spells and it'll be interesting to see if they stay with the side or are let go now.

I've left Romero, Grant, Jones, Smalling, Dalot, Young, Shaw, Lindelof, Lingard, Fred, McTominay and Rashford off of the poles as they're the players I see as gauranteed to be here next summer. Either because of when they signed or when they signed new contracts.

I've selected Valencia, Herrera, Rojo, Mata, Darmian, Periera, Sanchez and Lukaku as players I think will be gone.

Pretty much voted for every player on there bar Pereira who I think will get another chance because he knows the club, Tuanzebe who's young and Martial. Other than that I think the rest will or should leave.

Rojo ~ Loan or Permantent should not be at the club next season not good enough.
Darmian ~ Is he out of contract? Even if he isn't see above.
Valencia ~ gone
Herrera ~ gone
Mata ~ Should be allowed to go elsewhere but I think they'll try and get him on a new deal to get a transfer fee should just let him move on
Sanchez ~ Don't think he'll be sold but think he'll be out on loan somewhere next season with us paying most of his wage.
Periera ~ If offers come I think he'll be gone might be kept around for Europa.
Pogba ~ If Madrid can find the money he'll be gone.
Fosu Mensah ~ Injury means he'll be going nowhere this summer but can see him being loaned out in Jan then sold.

For me Europa League gives us a chance to have a bigger clear out than planned.

I think De Gea will end up staying think he knows his options are limited and this is the best place for him.

I think it’ll be:

Valencia and Herrera obviously. Darmian and Rojo are pretty nailed on I would say. Think Mata will go ultimately. They are the ones who I think have played their last game.

I think if we have good offers for Sanchez, Pogba and Matic then we’ll let them go.

If it was a list for who I want to have played their last game - the list would be lengthy!

This window, Herrera, Valencia, Rojo, Damian, Sanchez.

I'd like to lose Lukaku this window too.

I'd give Martial one last chance.

Long term, I'd only keep Rashford Lingard (becasue he gets the club and is a good squad player) Lindelof, and Shaw. Not including acadamy players who I would keep.

Pretty much voted for every player on there bar Pereira who I think will get another chance because he knows the club, Tuanzebe who's young and Martial. Other than that I think the rest will or should leave.
Pereira for me just isn't cut out to succeed at Man United, not sure about others opinions on him but barring that screamer against Southampton he has been shite.

Pereira for me just isn't cut out to succeed at Man United, not sure about others opinions on him but barring that screamer against Southampton he has been shite.
I’m starting to see him a little bit like Lingard now, I know he’s only 23 but I’m not really seeing any improvement. I don’t think he has quite what it takes to be a gun player but I’m more than happy for him to stay as a squad player. There are far more pressing players to shove out the exit door before Pereira.

For me Periera hasn’t done enough to warrant a new contract so we may as well make £10m on him. It’s a shame him and Adnan never met their potential.

Oh I don't think he's necessarily up to standard. But he's been around a long time and gets what this club is about. And unfortunately we can't get rid of them all.

I am not really sure I fully buy into the " knows what the club is about " argument. Particularly as for the last seven years the club doesn't even know what the club is about.

I think if you've been at the club since childhood you are invested in the club more, this is what I assume knowing the club is all about means. Liek being at any job for a long time.

Periera has never done anything to say he is worthy of a squad number in my opinion.

Think he’s desperate to succeed here he rejected loan offers to stay and try to prove himself this season probably because he knows it’s going to be a step back when he leaves Utd. Was mates with Januzaj who’s having to rebuild his reputation at Sociedad and seems to be doing a good job.

He’s played a few games he’s played ok in a new position but I’m just not seeing what he really offers that said felt the same about McTominay but things seems to be clicking for him now but still early days.

If a good offer comes we take it if it doesn’t keep him for Europa league see if he develops.

As well as the people coming in it’s a bit worrying how few of our players are being linked with a move away.

Rojo Bailly Darmian Periera surely clubs will want these in before preseason starts next week if they wanted them?

And it doesn’t look like there has been any progress on the Lukaku front. Mata got a new deal. The only exit from a team full of deadwood is Herrera who I would have kept around.

I read an article today, don't know how true, clubs don't like to announce exits until they have bought because then clubs think they have money to spend.

Bit of a catch 22 if you ask me.

I doubt any of these players are clubs number 1 targets so expect most of them to go late in the window possible after the PL deadline as clubs scramble to fill up squads especially those clubs who haven't secured CL spots and need to qualify for the group stages. I'm guessing guys like Rojo, Darmian etc are probably backup plans if clubs can't get the first choice pick so won't surprise me if we see a few players leave on deadline day this year.

The only player who I think is a genuine first choice target is Lukaku to Inter but it's obvious they need to sell before they can buy given his price tag.

In Europe there is still 2 months left in the window in England it's 6 weeks so it's nowhere near panic time yet I think Utd are hoping they can offload a few deadwood players in those panic stages in the last few weeks.

The only player played there last game is Lukaku every other player will stay.

Well Valencia and Herrera were on the list so that’s another 2 that have gone since the poll was started.

I’m surprised we haven’t seen more players going out the club (especially Mata and Periera) but I’d still expect to see Darmian and Rojo leave the club before the transfer window closes. Fosu-Mensah to go out on loan or a permanent deal too.

Ole’s comments suggest Sanchez will definitely be with the club this season as he said he expects him to easily get 20 this season.

I’m surprised we haven’t seen more players going out the club (especially Mata and Periera) but I’d still expect to see Darmian and Rojo leave the club before the transfer window closes. Fosu-Mensah to go out on loan or a permanent deal too.
Thing is they can't let Mata and Periera go because we lack options in that midfield/attacking role.

I think Mata has been kept on, not just because he offers something different, buying young talent you need someone with his experience for them to be around.

Pereira I guess is jsut numbers, he's not good enough.

At least one CB must be going too

Well Valencia and Herrera were on the list so that’s another 2 that have gone since the poll was started.

Ole’s comments suggest Sanchez will definitely be with the club this season as he said he expects him to easily get 20 this season.

I'm not surprised if we are asking for £25m for Rojo then he's going nowhere as who's going to pay that for a guy who played 1 game last season. We don't price our players to sell we are actually trying to make profit on deadwood rather than just clear the decks if it was a shop this would be a mass clearance sale to make room for next years stock at best we'd be selling at cost price. I do think by the end of the window both Rojo & Darmian will be gone along with Lukaku but that will probably be about it.

Mata/Periera to me are deals done to avoid spending on replacements same with Jones in the hope that in 12 months someone will give us something for them if they have decent seasons.

It's typical glazernomics it's the cheap solution rather than the hard decisions that have to be made to invest as the more we spend this summer the more the debt goes up as they'll be borrowing money to do deals as our actual income is tied up in debt payments.

As has been said before Pep has been allowed to ship players out at a loss when they haven't worked for him we just aren't doing that and until the players change nothing will really change here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back