Who’d have thought that then, eh?

Absolutely buzzing. Believe that’s their first defeat at home in the champions league?

Honestly... I think I'm torn about it although I'm more on the side that this is a bad result long term. And I know I'll get a lot of stick for that but that's how I feel.

Break out the stripy jumpers there’s been a robbery.

We fell apart second half they didn’t punish us and Mata provided some magic to get us back in it.

Honestly... I think I'm torn about it although I'm more on the side that this is a bad result long term. And I know I'll get a lot of stick for that but that's how I feel.

Will never understand how someone can’t be buzzing after a last minute win away at a massive club in Europe

Will never understand how someone can’t be buzzing after a last minute win away at a massive club in Europe
I guess a sign of where I'm at with soccer and with the club my friend. Results don't mean that much to me these days and bottom line that was an awful performance. Great result, awful performance.

Awful performance? Did you watch a different game? We held our own against the best team in Europe for 45 minutes. Switched off for 25 and then won the game. Their only goal was an absolute Worldy.

And most importantly that proved this team has fight.

If you put that down as a good performance and held our own then shows how far we've fallen as a club. That was not a good performance no matter how you cut it. They should have been out of sight.

I guess a sign of where I'm at with soccer and with the club my friend. Results don't mean that much to me these days and bottom line that was an awful performance. Great result, awful performance.

Think that’s harsh first half we matched them stride for stride made it a contest.

Second half we worked hard but for 30 minutes we couldn’t touch them second half the gap in quality is huge and Juve showed it but we dug in and swung it around to get a win we probably didn’t deserve.

We went to statistically the hardest stadium in world football and got a result. How anyone can be annoyed is beyond me. Better clubs than us currently have gone there and come away battered and bruised.

And surely everyone can see the improvement and difference in performance compared to 2 weeks ago.

Wasnt the best performance by any stretch but to beat Juve at their place means something at least, Did Juve not take us seriously ? Surely it stands us in the best place possible with the dirty blues on sunday. GGMU

Can someone explain to me why... We go away and get a really really top result away from home in the Champions League. We beat perhaps the best team in Europe who were on a great run. We give ourselves a real chance now to make the knock out stages... And yet the first article I see on sky sports is once again about Jose and his antics at the end of the game!

I hate this guy so much. I want him gone. I can't stand him. There's nothing at all I like about him and I never have liked the guy.

Exactly, was probably getting a load for be Inter manager too.

If you can't enjoy a game like that Rich it's time for you to retire from supporting your club! That was Juve we just played, away from home, in a BIG, HUGE European game. And we won. It was entertaining to watch, we dug in. And WON. Juve were perhaps the better team but that's football sometimes. Most of us thought we we would get beat so enjoy the moment.

If you can't enjoy a game like that Rich it's time for you to retire from supporting your club! That was Juve we just played, away from home, in a BIG, HUGE European game. And we won. It was entertaining to watch, we dug in. And WON. Juve were perhaps the better team but that's football sometimes. Most of us thought we we would get beat so enjoy the moment.
And you know what? I think that's where I'm at with this team.

Sky Sports can't show you the game because they don't have the rights to it but they can show you our manager being a bit of a knobhead after the game.

This sort of behaviour he has my full support over he stands there taking it for 90 minutes off the Juve fans who hate him for his time with Inter and gave it back to them. Fair play to him.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

don't be such a killjoy ;)

Sorry bud that's just where I am at now with this team. My passion and love for football has faded over the past few years. And now so it would seem is my love for United. And until Jose is gone, be it a few weeks, months or years, I just can't get behind this team. I can't back a team managed by such an idiot.

Doesn't say much but last night was probably the most competent 90 minutes from us this season. Conceded a great goal but apart from a period before half time and after the goal we looked a composed team for a change. When we had the ball we moved it around well. I think it was far from awful, not great but considering where they are and where we are it was good and an absolutely huge result.

However and it's a shame to do this but we've seen us do this in big games in 2018; City away, Chelsea home, Liverpool home etc. and until we start putting 90 minute performances in against others then i'm not going to get carried away. At present we're a team that can win big games but throw that hard work away when we play at home to a weaker team. It's why I was glad to draw Juventus rather than the easy options out of pot 1. It suits Mourinho better to be the underdog, his conservative tactics make sense here, they don't at home to Sevilla or Valencia.

Sorry bud that's just where I am at now with this team. My passion and love for football has faded over the past few years. And now so it would seem is my love for United. And until Jose is gone, be it a few weeks, months or years, I just can't get behind this team. I can't back a team managed by such an idiot.

How do you feel about the 99 final? we got battered that match and won 2 - 1. One of the best felings of my life.

Mentioning that game. Last night was the first time we’ve come back with 2 goals in the last 5 minutes in the champions league since that game.

Is that 3 wins in a row away to Juventus?

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back