When will we see war?

Shoot

Banned
If someone told you a year ago that what we have been living the last few months was going to happen you would likely have told them to go away and stop reading Stephen King books.
I used to think that I and my generation were lucky to have been born at a time, and living in a time where the world was largely at peace and we would probably never see war on a scale that would have any great effect on us. I am not so sure about that now.
Wouldn't surprise me if we see large scale conflict within the next ten years.

You can almost feel América and China boiling over

I highly doubt there will be another major conflict any time soon. The big nations would be reluctant to attack each other. There are so many international organisations and alliances that a full blown war just won’t happen in my opinion. Not to say impossible but highly highly improbable.

Plus what world leader is going to sanction nuclear exchange? Unless they are insane which I wouldn’t totally rule out but doubtful.

I think a worldwide pandemic happening was always more likely than another world war.

So Truman was insane was he?

and also just yes. He was insane. There is nothing sane about a man that’s willing to drop a bomb knowing he’s needlessly killing hundreds of thousands of people.

It takes an insane man to take the actions that a sane man with a sane mind couldn’t. You’re talking about a man that murdered many thousands and using him as an object of sane. That itself is insane.

and also just yes. He was insane. There is nothing sane about a man that’s willing to drop a bomb knowing he’s needlessly killing hundreds of thousands of people.

It takes an insane man to take the actions that a sane man with a sane mind couldn’t. You’re talking about a man that murdered many thousands and using him as an object of sane. That itself is insane.
Your whole post above is insane. I do hope you enjoyed the beer.

The bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were with UK consent and were deemed necessary and just, as a land invasion would most definitely have resulted in hundreds of thousands of US lives over a lengthy period. The bombings saved those lives and brought the war to a swift end.

Truman did not needlessly kill hundreds of thousands of Japs. He done so to save the lives of hundreds of thousands of Americans

Unfortunately I think a war is likely in the next decade because of what awaits us on the other side of this current crisis. The world is going to be a very different place and countries will be struggling and that'll cause tension. If the US truly believe China created this virus in a lab then they'll start a war.

And sadly the next war will be the one to end all wars.

The only hope is Trump is damaging himeslf so much he doesn't get a second term. But I think Americans will vote him in again :-/

Nothing Trump has done will have lost him hardcore voters his supporters will remain firmly behind him the only hope the democrats have is they can flip some of the doubters from the Republican side to them but I get the impression in America once you're on one side you stick with them through think and thin.

Your only hope is those who vote republican but hate trump hate him so much that they just don't vote.

This health crisis is a blessing for him as it means the results of what he's done in his first term will never really be scrutinised or analysed did he make American great again? We will never know because this changed the world. What it has exposed is his ability to bullsh*t the nonsense coming out of his mouth over the last few months is comical but he's done such a great job of discrediting the media many won't believe it as the line between news and fake news have become so blurred.

I don't know about big wars I think so many people now won't fight behind a nations flag in the way they would 100 years ago you'd like to think the species has evolved somewhat all conflict is now incredible controversial but how the world reacts to this crisis will be interesting.

Will they turn on the populist leaders we've seen emerge like Putin in Russia and how will he react to that change I mean realistically do you see America trying to invade China or wipe it off the map? It's half way around the world and there's over 1bn people who live there what do you get out of it?

First Germany going downhill and also Spain and also Italy.

76.000 troops in Germany.

50.000 troops in Spain.

90.000 troops in Italy.

One point two million troops across the EU it can be.

Sweden and Finland joining NATO in the 2025.

América want peace in the West because couldn't invasion in Brasil and Cuba.

Of countries in the West.

Also France also Mexico also Colombia.

I do hear voices whispering in brain for long time I can't know voices but today think me it is leftists across the EU because I love to play music and I leave polish body in 2004 in education ..

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back