What's the deal with this Ganso kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
some nice skills here...

[youtube:z54qh0ub]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf8ZIPMffAw[/youtube:z54qh0ub]

is he a midfielder?

hello RobPat! nice to see u joined this forum.
back to topic honestly i've never heard about this kid...
i'll check youtube laters

Thx mate. Pleased to join this forum of course.

I hv coaching clinic with Coach Fabio from Brazil sponsored by Nike in my counrty Indonesia.

He told me about this fellas.

Promising talent, future of Brazillian football with Coutinho (Inter already sign this player) Neymar (Santos too) Wellington Paulista and many more.

I think he good in attacking Mid...or became a 2nd striker..like Scholesy.

:D

I think the range cost wil be 15-20 mil pound.

Brazil has a lot of midfield players and all the best...with Kaka,Gilberto Silva, Ramires, Melo , Elano...wht a strong Midfield!

I was not surprised by the current Brazil squad...Ronaldinho as a caliber players just do not in, Ganso hv a long time to prove in anther tournament i think. ;)

Never seen him or heard of him much like Hernandez. He was named as the Breakthrough player in the Brazilian League for 2009. Scores goals which is where Anderson's downfall is as an AM, which is probably why Fergie's turned him into a CM. Right then youtbe videos, the worst scouting feature in the world. You can't tell from that how anyone plays. I've watched a few of these videos when we get linked with players and always says how awesome they're going to be and then you don't hear or see these players again...Freddy Adu is one, fat and overpaid now and can't get in the american first team.

Anyway Ganso is one of 7 backup players for the Brazil team for the World Cup. Apparently the media and Robinho pleaded with Dunga to take him in the 23.

£15-20m is a big risk to take for someone who hasn't played with the big boys yet. Which is maybe why we didn't go in for Douglas Costa last year. And I ain't heard much about him at Shakatar.

Playing in Ukraine will be huge learning curve for Douglas Costa. Coming from a very hot country to playing in a very cold country at times. Could potentially set him up for England, England will probably feel like Brazil after playing there.

Paulo Henrique Chagas de Lima aka Ganso has signed a two year deal with Santos keeping him tied to the club till 2014.

Diggy said:
Paulo Henrique Chagas de Lima aka Ganso has signed a two year deal with Santos keeping him tied to the club till 2014.

Any source bro for this info?

very unfortune see this kid extend his contarct with santos.....it's mean the price will very high price in the future will....

But this kid can prove his skill at Santos before going to Europe.

Robpat87 said:
Diggy said:

Any source bro for this info?

very unfortune see this kid extend his contarct with santos.....it's mean the price will very high price in the future will....

But this kid can prove his skill at Santos before going to Europe.

It was posted on the Santos website about two weeks ago. Meanwhile his release clause has been set at 30mil after Madrid joined the fray.

May be this might help.
http://www.footballpress.net/?action=read&idsel=60491

Saw Ganso once in the Paulista. Pretty good on the ball but i can't give you a concise assessment. I am not a Santos fan. :lol:

if Ganso has extend his contract with Santos it' s mean case close for United to sign him, about 2-3 next season...I think we will see he performance in Santos hopefully can do a lot better ;)

In fact, he turned down the first offer from Santos. But I can't get too excited about this. Probably he'lll stay at Santos. His current contract only expires in 2015 and the only thing that hinders this new deal is a career plan, a similar one that was offered to Neymar when he signed a new deal recently. The agreement is not far from settled.

I'm totally suspect to talk about Ganso. After all, I'm Brazilian and watch him playing almost every week (not now because he's injuried and will be sidelined until February).

He is an amazing player. Could be the creative player the team needs. He's only 21.if he had reputation, even if minimal, in Europe, certainly we'dhave made a bid for him.

@Jorgefoo, When do you tink Ganso will move from Santos ? And if and when he does who would he be likely to sign for ?

It's hard to predict when he'll leave the Santos. He doesn't seem so interested in playing in Europe yet. And if he doesn't want to leave, the club doesn't need to sell him.

About the possible destination if/when he leaves, I think he will play in a club in Italy or Spain. Some time ago, he gave an interview here saying he'd love to play for Milan 'cause the Brazilian players who played/play there.

But everything depends on three factors: The player's will to leave, the bids made by him and Santos need to sell him. And All this changes every day.

The talkSPORT reports that Lyon have made an £12m bid, turned down by Santos and Chelsea plans to make an £17m bid for him. The article also says that United and Milan are interested. But nothing about this story was reported here, so I'm inclined to doubt it all.

Surely he doesn't leave before the Libertadores and with a contract until 2015, these values will be considered ridiculous by the Santos board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back