What next for Mourinho?

I mean he will get another big job I'm pretty sure of that. But I think they'll soon realise he's done at the top.

My guess is the terms of his settlement will stop him taking a job until next season.

Probably take a few months off recharge the batteries and see what jobs come up in the summer there's a chance of former clubs like Madrid or Inter going for round 2 with him but can't see the Madrid fans welcoming him back the way the Inter fans would. Would he risk tarnishing his legacy by going back to Inter?

Can't see the other top clubs going near him that special one tag is well and truly gone now this is 3 clubs in a row where it's gone pear shaped for him after some early success. To me PSG are the only other big club stupid enough to go near him but they're trying to win a PR war and failing why add Mourinho to that mix.

What PR war are PSG failing at? All the kids here love them, it's a straight choice really, OM or PSG and PSG wins hands down at my kids school.

I can see him at any of those three, I would bet Inter though. But PSG is a good shout. He can pee off Mbappe and send him our way

I think a lot of people, players and managers, under estimate the size of the club, and I think probably Jose did too.

What PR war are PSG failing at? All the kids here love them, it's a straight choice really, OM or PSG and PSG wins hands down at my kids school.

I can see him at any of those three, I would bet Inter though. But PSG is a good shout. He can pee off Mbappe and send him our way

I think a lot of people, players and managers, under estimate the size of the club, and I think probably Jose did too.

The wider European One it's fair to say outside of France they aren't exactly loved I think City are winning the new money battle growing themselves worldwide I don't think PSG are building that market in the way City are.

that might be more to do with the uncompetetive league they are in. I image around the world the premiership is streets ahead of Ligue 1. Probably why they want the Euro league.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The Madrid fans were chanting for Mourinho's return after the Ajax loss.

Typical Madrid fans, don't support the current team and coach.

It was only a small group of fans that were chanting for him.

I think he'd be mad to go now he needs to come in the summer when he can clear out the problem players there's reports they're ready to let Ramos and Marcelo go.

They almost want Mourinho in to force the players who hate him out which could be hilarious.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back