What Are You Getting/Giving for Christmas?

Getting a new phone and Scholesy's book. Not a clue what to buy for the family. Dad's getting a book.

Blackberry. I'm not one for changing my phone too often, the one i've got now i've had for a few years and I only got it because the screen smashed on my last one. The keys on my phone have gone so it's time to get a new one, might keep it as a camera though as the picture quality is better than a Blackberry.

Getting nevler's book.... Can't think of anything else to get really, im a giver not a taker :) Giving vouchers and dvd's and that sort of thing, not splashing out too much mind

Getting nevler's book.... Can't think of anything else to get really, im a giver not a taker :) Giving vouchers and dvd's and that sort of thing, not splashing out too much mind

You should enjoy Nevilles book there is some lol moments in there i did actually laugh out loud at some points.

All I seem to get each Christmas is fatter and poorer lmao

lol

Last time I laughed out loud to an autobiography was Dwight Yorkes when he recalled texting Keano after he had been sacked at Sunderland and Keano just replied " go f**k yourself"

I know for a fact i'm getting my own copy of MW3 (to stop leeching off my brother's copy LOL

In terms of what i've bought people...

Sis - Entire Potter DVD boxset
Mum - both her Birthday (dec 14) and Xmas present from me was buying about 50% of a Kindle for her that she got on her Birthday
Dad - nothing, damn bastard fobbed us off with the Kindle cash, so he's not getting anything from me.
Bro1 - Turtle Beach gaming headset for the Xbox
Bro2 - part payment of a xbox Slimline 360 for him to use at Uni

What did everyone get?

From Bro 1
480313200.jpg

From Bro 2
480927508.jpg

(Fail! LOL)

A Angry Bird stuffed toy from sis

Parents
MW3, Playing card set, Chocolate.

and cash (£30)

Skyrim, itunes voucher, United slippers, United diary, aftershave. I'm happy with that.

a watch, hair dryer, pyjamas, amazon voucher, socks, scarf, scratch card, ps3 games and money off my uncle (works for codemasters so gets the games free), some sweets and a present im saving for later.

Whats that 2nd pic of SDLRob?

It's a MegaBlocks kit of a computer game vehicle (from Halo specifically) damn kit came with two right wings and no left wings

a watch, hair dryer, pyjamas, amazon voucher, socks, scarf, scratch card, ps3 games and money off my uncle (works for codemasters so gets the games free), some sweets and a present im saving for later.

Whats that 2nd pic of SDLRob?

What games did you get?

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back