What are you doing for the final?

Some inconsiderate person (not allowed to swear) arranged for me to give a presentation the following morning.

I had planned on watching in the pub with my old man and having a few beers but will now probably have to watch it sober but still going to watch it in the pub.

Work the next morning but probably have a few down the pub, watch it with a few mates and if we win probably have a few too many and either have the day off or go in to work with a hangover.

Will be watching from home what with it being a workday and all. Also here in India most pubs/bars close around midnight so nowhere else to watch it from.

Got a uni exam that day so it shall be my reward. If the exam goes bad and then we lose, I may sink into a depressive abyss!

I am going to watch it at my parents with a pizza. I am tempted to go down to Old Trafford after the game if we win.

Fly to Munich tomorrow morning, then Stockholm in the afternoon, come back via Zurich on Friday

Ugh that was tense, didn't even see either goal live! Kids to bed and getting dinner ready meant I missed both. The live feed on YouTube was ropey as in the first 7 to 8 minutes of me watching the first half (around 15 minutes in I think). Will say though if Ajax get the four seasons they ask for from any of those tonight they'll be right back in contention for European titles again.

Last thing I would take any of those Ajax young lads (barring Traore thought he was pony) as players at United!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back