West Ham United vs Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fringe players coming in with some experience here and there. Will not be an easy game...

Amos
Brown Smalling Evans Fabio
Obertan Gibson Anderson Bebe
Macheda Hernandez

--------------Amos-----------
Brown--Smalling--Evans--Fabio
Bebe/Eikrem--Gibson--Fletcher--Obertan
--------Macheda---Hernandez----

I'm not sure if we might see Bebe start, Eikrem can play on the right wing, so he might start as we have no other wingers. i don't think Giggsy will be risked for this game, and i think Ando will be given a rest?

Grant sure has dilemmas ahead of this fixture.. Will he rest the keyplayers and that way make sure they wont get injured? That could be devostating for the hammers, what if SAF is fielding a strong side and we win by 5-6 goals? Grant could possibly get fired! I hope United will field this team:
Amos
Neville-Smalling-Evans-Fabio
Obertan-Gibson-Eikrem-Park
Hernandez-Macheda
Subs: VDS, Brown, Carrick, Brady, Morrison, Cofie, Pogba.

I would be buzzing if Cofie and Pogba were to start

hopefully Macheda has a strike partner up front - he's not made much of an impact in his limited use so far this season, but a lot of that has to do with the fact that he's been isolated up front. Let's hope that doesn't happen at Upton Park.

Grant sure has dilemmas ahead of this fixture.. Will he rest the keyplayers and that way make sure they wont get injured? That could be devostating for the hammers, what if SAF is fielding a strong side and we win by 5-6 goals? Grant could possibly get fired! I hope United will field this team:
Amos
Hernandez-Macheda

Think you might be a little to confident in our youngsters, not that i don't think that the'll cut it against west ham, but don't believe SAF will let both Amos, Eikrem, Brady, Morrison, Cofie and Pogba take part in the same game. Three of them might get to warm the bench..

My team: Amos, Brown, Smalling, Evans, Fabio, Obertan, Gibson, Fletcher, Giggs, Rooney, Hernandez.

TK maybe for Amos. Vida after coming off early on Saturday might start ahead of Evans or Smalling. Fletch was on the bench Saturday, expect him to feature. Giggs in. Rooney to carry on regaining fitness and hopefully gain confidence by scoring a few. Another chance to see the Rooney/Chicha partnership.

--------------Amos-----------
Brown--Smalling--Evans--Fabio
Bebe/Eikrem--Gibson--Fletcher--Obertan
--------Macheda---Hernandez----

I'm not sure if we might see Bebe start, Eikrem can play on the right wing, so he might start as we have no other wingers. i don't think Giggsy will be risked for this game, and i think Ando will be given a rest?

Put TK in XI and I'm for it. Agreed that Ando will be rested & Giggsy (hopefully) not risked. I wanna see Bebe & Eikrem play so maybe Bebe on left & Eikrem right. We'll see. SAF has been unpredictable of late so WHO KNOWS. haha GGMU

Amos
Hernandez-Macheda

Cofie and Pogba starting is the most unlikely thing to happen, the likes of Eikrem, Brady, etc who have been brilliant for the last 2 seasons are yet to get a start so Cofie and Pogba are a very far bet, i think only 2-3 youngsters will make the bench, not more than that.

Put TK in XI and I'm for it. Agreed that Ando will be rested & Giggsy (hopefully) not risked. I wanna see Bebe & Eikrem play so maybe Bebe on left & Eikrem right. We'll see. SAF has been unpredictable of late so WHO KNOWS. haha GGMU

i don't think TK will start, i'm pretty sure he's leaving in Jan, and i think Sir Alex would rather give Amos a chance to prove himself and some match experience against a premiership team.

i dont think most of you would agree with me.. But here's my team,
TK
Neville, Smalling, Evans, Fabio.
Obertan, Ando, Carrick, Bebe.
Berba, Rooney.

SUBS: Amos, Rafael, Brown, Park, Eikrem, Chicha, Kiko.

Berba and Rooney are beginning to link well. I guess fergie knows that, and he'll give them another go on the trot after saturday... Both of them need time on the pitch to get back to their top.

i have to say do you really think rooney would be risked for what basically is the least important competition of all the ones united play in . scholesy 18's team selection sounds good to me .

from the sounds of things there's not going to be many people at the game tonight... the snow have finally hit us down here now...

Checked a west ham forum and they seem to think it will go ahead

Next few weeks will re-open calls for winter break. Can't carry on with this.

The BBC understands Wes Brown will captain United this evening.

Kuszczak, O'Shea, Smalling, J. Evans, Fabio, Anderson, Fletcher, Giggs, Obertan, Hernandez, Bebe

Eikrem on the bench. No Brown...

I'd say so. - RE: Giggs Captain?

Subs: Amos, Brown, Park, Carrick, Rafael, Eikrem, Macheda

I know that we are 1-0 down but that O'Shea shot was bloody funny

Some of these tackles have been ridiculous. I hope we get home in one piece. Look for Hernandez or Bebe to score...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back