Wesley Sneijder

Status
Not open for further replies.

g@mb!t

Would love to see him at United! How shameless are Madrid? Buying him back for double what they sold him for!

Very good player and would love to see him at OT also but I doubt this has any truth in it.

i Hope it is, but i think ur right, very unlikely that Inter will sell, Unless Rafa has someone else i mind!
Seems Morratti has told Rafa that he'll only buy Mascherano for him, for more transfers he'll have to sell first!

you know though that if we went in for him...those Shitty buggers will want in too. I would like to think Sneidjer would choose trophies over money though.

JSNFRMN_MUFC said:
you know though that if we went in for him...those Shitty buggers will want in too. I would like to think Sneidjer would choose trophies over money though.
I think he wont go there!
Btw just read that Krasic has got only one offer from England and that's from shitty, and he has no interest in going there!! LOL!!

He's been disappointing for Serbia in my opinion as has Hamsik for Slovakia.

NOS TV reports: #MUFC wants to negotiate with #Inter about Wesley Sneijder

JSNFRMN_MUFC said:
NOS TV reports: #MUFC wants to negotiate with #Inter about Wesley Sneijder

Rumors coming out that Jovanovic is pulling out of the Liverpool deal to join Rafa at Inter.

Would love it if we get Wesley!! Hope its true, but i'm kinda skeptical

I love Wesley. I reckon he's a cracking player, out of the 4 dutch players who went to Real Madrid a few years back... Sneijder, Van der Vaart, Robben, Huntelaar. I rate Sneijder the highest. Been wanting him to join us since he was at Ajax. He's capable of that magic that our midfield is lacking in, in my opinion.

I would honestly give up my (future) firstborn to see Wesley Sneijder play for Manchester United. It's nice to be linked with all this young potential like Sotiris Ninis and Alexis Sanchez, but Sneijder is a proven world-class attacking midfielder. If he played behind Rooney it would be magical. Exactly the player we need, full of creativity and flair, good passing, can take free kicks, and can score. Sadly I don't think it's true. Even if Gill has been telling the truth and we have the money available, I can't imagine Inter wanting to give up a key member of the treble-winning squad, and I doubt Rafa wants to do us any favors by selling him to us. Oh well, I'll remain hopeful, but I won't believe it until I see him holding a United jersey at Old Trafford.

We should have signed him when he left Ajax. Where would he be if we had? Where would we be even?

i'd love to see sneijder in a united shirt, i think he's exactly the kind of player we need to take a bit of pressure off berbs.

Are you the same IamDai who is friends with the band Lostprophets?

Totally agree by the way.

yeah, i guess thats me.
Berbs gives himself too much responsibilty to create, and then when he's given a hard time for not scoring he tries to do too much and it falls apart, he is a quality player, and he just needs something a little more creative behind him, seems to be that fergie has been playing a more "robust" midfield the last couple of years, we could do with a bit more guile.

Rumors linking Sneijder are increasing by the day...either his agent is angling for a new contract like Fabiano and Chiellini's were or there has to be some substance in these rumors.

I'd like to beieve we would sign him but that would be just wishful thinking, we would never pay 35 mill for him unfortunately :(

i think Sneijder was the main reason Inter did well Under Jose, he was their main creative outlet in that over defensive formation he played...

would be a fantastic Signing, but if the news are true, Ferguson is being very optimistic if he thinks that he can take Sneijder by £25-30M. Last year he's valuated by only £ 10m. He was sold to Inter by £13M. SAF should have made an offer for him. If the Netherlands win the WC, Sneijder certainly will be a strong(And favourite) contender to FIFA's Player of the Year Award. In this case, it seems obvious that Inter will ask a value out of our reality to sell him.

I'm more for Sneijder. I wouldn't mind Van der Vaart but he would have to be a lot cheaper than the price i've heard he's worth.

Another problem may be the wages. I don't know how much Sneijder earns, but he should be one of the Inter's best paid players.. If United didn't want to pay 200k p/w to Benzema and 160k p/w to David Silva, i'm not sure they will afford Sneijder's demands. The club's wages structure would breakdown.

Apparently Joe Cole leaving Chelsea has nothing to do with money. He just wants to play in a more central role and Ancelotti couldn't offer that.

First i've heard of Benzema wanting 200k a week and Villa wanting 160k a week. Maybe euros but not british money.

As soon as he talks to Rafa, he'll want to leave. haha. We'll have to wait and see on this.

I like Balotelli and I think Fergie could cool him down and turn him into one of the greatest. "United is one of the most interesting projects in the world" is that a reason to be cheerful? Does that mean while the Glazers have a huge amount of debt there is a plan?

Seems the Ninis move is imminent if he's to be believed.

£29m for Balotelli?

Apparently Inter want £40m... :(

From that Freddie Boswell guy on twitter: Everything was dead until 3-4 days ago at United,But last few days loads of action,so i knew something was coming.

Good news.

Can anyone comment on the credibility of Freddie Boswell on Twitter? I've started following him recently have hearing that he was a fairly reliable source. I have a friend from Greece who can't stop raving about Sotiris Ninis, so I'm actually really excited at the prospect of signing him. This Freddie Boswell seems to think it's a done deal, I really hope this is a credible report.

As for Sneijder, I'm thrilled to see we made a bid. Perfect player to play in the midfield behind Rooney. I think it's a really good sign that there are funds available and that we are capable of going after the players we need. I doubt £29m is gonna cut it though. I expect the club will need to go back with an improved offer. Also find it interesting that we've inquired about Balotelli. All in all, things have taken a very positive turn today. Even if we don't sign Sneijder (I have my doubts about Inter letting him leave), it shows that the club is taking steps to improve for next season.

Yeah not sure on that guy either.

We will get our trophy...trophies back next season, with or without you Wesley.

It's mad considering we could have got him for £13m last summer. haha.

Apparently Inter want us to offer Macheda in a deal with Balotelli. Thoughts?

Sky Sports News says Sneijder has said he will stay at Inter next season. Next target?

Balotelli is a risky signing. He's a good player, skilful, have a great potential, but he's brainless. I won't be surprised if I saw him playing at United and walking around the streets wearing a Liverpool shirt. He's a very problematic player.
But if you think, Cantona was problematic as well, and SAF fixed him as far as possible. Rooney also had a certain Bad boy reputation and Ferguson "took care" of him. Maybe Ferguson can do the same with Balotelli.

Macheda has not yet become the player I expected, but I still think he has a future at the club. I expect him to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back