Werder Bremen ready to listen to offers for Ozil

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSNFRMN

I can't find a link that's in English at the moment though. We are one of the clubs believed to be interested though.

Wasn't overly impressed by him in the World Cup but he's still young, got a lot of creativity and an eye for goal, something we lack.

great news, if they are true, would be nice to snatch him :) we will have to wait and see cheers

I have read in another newspaper that Real Madrid and Chelsea were the favouries to sign him, I think it was The Sun.

ha The Daily Mail. Sorry, you can believe that if you want but I don't believe anything they say, I don't believe anything any paper says but The Daily Mail is the worst.

Love to see him at Utd,showed flashes of what he is capable of at WC. Looks a natural footballer,great control can pick a pass,get the cash out Alex... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

There will be no signings, we have to make due with what we got and I believe in our team.

On paper our squad is the deepest and richest, Chelsea were the luckier team last season but we were in transition, now we will get back whats ours.

Even if we put a bid of say £12m in, surely another club would just increase their bid and keep doing so until they are at the front of the queue to sign him.

the positive is that he said on a couple occasions that he want to play for SAF and United , we should make bid, we wont lost a thing if we try

Nobody else has made a move yet anyway, I think a lot of teams are probably holding off because they can get him for free next summer.

all am saying is that we should try , there is nothing to lose ,just to gain

Apparently, we're up there with the favourites to sign him now, this is according to betting odds though, not sure how much we should read into that.

ah, finally back from my holidays, i read an article saying we were close to signing Ozil, then i see one where United deny any interest :(, bad start of the day for me :D...seriously i think we're mental not to be interested!

seems cheap for Ozil, i wish we would go for him, but seems hopeless :(
I'm resigned to accepting that there'll be no senior signings, if anyone comes they'll be mostly youth players or for reserves...

Can't understand why we dont make a bid,young got talent and is going cheap in my eyes...... :x :x

Been told by people who have seen him a lot that he only fits into a specific system, this might be the reason we are not interested. I won't be disappointed at all if we don't get him, he might have impressed in the World Cup but to me this was mainly down to the overall quality of the World Cup being poor, went missing a lot in games too.

Another reason we may not be interested, does he have to be included in the 25 man squad? Or is he U21?

I think people want him just for the sake of spending money.

Fergie rumoured to be at the Fulham v Werder Bremen game today...

hmmm, any photos to prove Fergie was there?

If he did go to watch then might be a sign that we are really interested..

Fulham are our 2nd opponents in the Prem. More likely reason for him being there.

It's at Craven Cottage mate. He's in London for Comm Shield.

Not listening to any agents/scouts or rumours on Ozil anymore. Until it's announced by Werder Bremen it's rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back