Website you look at?

Red Warrior

I'm getting a big bored of looking at the same 3 websites every day which is this one, The People Person and The Daily Mail.

What sites or apps do you guys browse through, whether its football related or not?

My main websites are

- This
- Boxing24. Boxing forum
- NFLUk. NFL forum
- PlanetF1 F1 Forum
- TwoPlusTwo. Poker forum.

I know a lot of people just use FB and stuff for discussing sports now days but I much prefer the feel of a forum and getting to consistently know someone’s opinion rather than it always be a different random stranger you’re discussing the sport with every time.

If you’re looking for something to pass the time.

The Tucker Max Stories « TuckerMax.com

This guys stories are worth a read. He’s the writer of the film ‘I hope they serve been in hell’ and they’re just some short stories about his behaviour towards alcohol and women. Not a way I’d encourage people to behave but reading about other people doing it can be amusing.

I binned FB, waste of time

For man utd news I use this link it kind of grabs all the news from everywhere but is mainly nonsense.

When I'm really bored I use this site this link there is a quiz on practically everything.

ha I got addicted to News Now about 2 or 3 years ago through the transfer window. I had to bin it in the end as I was checking it every 5 minutes.

I normally stick to BBC for my what's going on in the world news, football 365 and occasionally the Guardian as they have some interesting football articles on there the rest I just pick up off twitter.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back