We want transfer news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hannoodi87

I want this to get over with I dont care that much who or how many we eventually get but I prefer it done now.
I dont like this waiting and reading Barcelona bought this and Arsenal bought that.
I want us to sign the players and say thats it. What do you guys think?

We already bought two guys... and I don´t think that before the WC we will know who is our "big signing" ...

:/

Definitly. Barca/Real/Arsenal already shown their strength in transfer hell. But why we should be frustrated? Dont have faith in this squad? We have players to step up not to step out. Ando/Owen/Hargo all returning. We should faith on Sir Alex.

The one player i most want to see at OT this summer is Modric. He is absolute quality. A silky, exciting player, a proper united midfielder. Carrick hasnt played to the best of his abilities for 18 months now, so i feel its time for him to move on while we can get a couple of quid for him. Also think we must KEEP Anderson. He has the makings of a quality player, a true midfield powerhouse

i was always a fan of Carrick until the cl final 09 where he had a very poor game and hasnt done much since. I agree modric is waify but he's got ability. Spurs will sell if the right offer comes in. They've shown that in the past

Skip modric. Go for Ireland or Cole. Best value for money there is in AM this summer...

i disagree. Joe Cole is overrated and overpaid and Stevie Ireland! dont get me started on that nutter. Good player but hasnt got it mentally

Cole tends to go missing in games, and for someone who is rated highly that is very frustrating. Plus i dont know where to play him. Does anyone know his best position? I doubt it and that would be a whole other long conversation

Salford'sCantona said:
he tends to go missing in games, and for someone who is rated highly that is very frustrating. Plus i dont know where to play him. Does anyone know his best position? I doubt it and that would be a whole other long conversation

He will fit perfect in a midfield three in away games.

[youtube:258q0x9f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdRThyK4G7k[/youtube:258q0x9f]

thats why. and add to that: he's 22 and will cost us under half of what milner, modric and silva would cost...

Big fan of Ireland. Can't have United fans at City aswell. Need to bring him home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back