Wan Bissaka and Mings earn England Call Up

jsp

Goalkeepers: Tom Heaton (Aston Villa), Jordan Pickford (Everton), Nick Pope (Burnley)

Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool), Ben Chilwell (Leicester), Joe Gomez (Liverpool), Michael Keane (Everton), Harry Maguire (Manchester United), Tyrone Mings (Aston Villa), Danny Rose (Tottenham), Kieran Trippier (Atletico Madrid), Aaron Wan-Bissaka (Manchester United)

Midfielders: Ross Barkley (Chelsea), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), James Maddison (Leicester), Mason Mount (Chelsea), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Liverpool), Declan Rice (West Ham), Harry Winks (Tottenham)

Forwards: Harry Kane (Tottenham), Jesse Lingard (Manchester United), Marcus Rashford (Manchester United), Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund), Raheem Sterling (Manchester City), Callum Wilson (Bournemouth)

Seems a little odd that we are picking 3 right backs and only 1 left back but with Chilwell and Shaw both injured I guess options are limited.

My guess is Wan Bissaka is just going to experience being around the squad and I doubt he'll feature in either game little surprising to see Walker left out but does feel like England are moving on from him a bit now that he's 29.

Lingard is lucky to stay in the squad Alli being out injured has probably saved him this time around but unless performances improve he's unlikely to stay in the squad that said Southgate tends to stick with guys who've done well for him even if they aren't playing or playing well at club level.

jsp

With the midfield options we have hopefully they go 4-2-3-1

Pickford

Alexander-Arnold Gomez Maguire Chilwell

Winks Henderson

Sancho Maddison Sterling

Kane

Probably just give Maddison the nod over Mount if it was up to me.

My guess is he'll go for a midfield 3 of Henderson Rice Barkley and play a 4-3-3 just feel at home we should trying to get a more attacking balance to the midfield and have another player in the attack.