League Cup 0
Champions League 0

Previous Seasons
Victor Lindelof | Match Discussion thread 2017/18

Sideshow Bob

Premier League: Manchester United 2-1 Leicester City - 10th August 2018

Good start to the season.

kef2138

I liked how Victor played against Bayern last Sunday and I liked how he played last night.

When everyone was bashing him throughout last season, I kept my faith that Mourinho made the right decision in bringing him to OT. It was just a matter of settling in and handling the pressure. Towards the end of last season his game slowly improved and he played really well for Sweden at the WC. If he continues to improve, I'm sure he can become a regular started for United.

I'd love for him to form a partnership with Bailly. When in form, this duo would be better than what City, Liverpool or Chelsea have.

Sideshow Bob

Premier League: Brighton & Hove Albion 3-2 Manchester United - 19th August 2018

He was poor for the first goal.

jsp

Can’t handle a big centre forward was pushed around all afternoon by Murray and him and Bailly just made each other nervous.

boothstownred

I have said this from day 1. He doesn't even look like a centre half. Remember the 2 starting cbs today were Jose signings. Should have saved his money and bought 1 good one

Sideshow Bob

Premier League: Manchester United 0-3 Tottenham Hotspur - 27th August 2018

Carragher: "I can't criticise Victor Lindelof because it has got to the stage where he is just out of his depth. I actually feel a little bit sorry for him. He should not be playing at this level."

Mr C

Not really relevant, but on the radio, the commentater sounds like he is saying, Linda luv, when he says his name. Quite funny when listening. Adds a little moment of sun to the dull.

jsp

Was chucked into a team as a sub that was in panic mode and it swallowed him up.

He's clearly struggling but it feels like it's getting close to the end with him but like Depay might go and have a fine career elsewhere but mentally not strong enough for Utd. At this point if the other 4 are staying I'd consider getting him out on loan somewhere in europe try and get his confidence back somewhere else.