Valencia to leave?

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Club captain walking away in January sums it all up really absolutely no leadership in that team.

If they let him go I’ve got no issues with that club needs to move forward he is surplus for me Young & Darmian are both better right backs plus Dalot emerging.

Guess that means Smalling captain from January onwards as the clubs longest serving player.

Valencia has been a solid player for 10 seasons wasn’t the main man but played an important role in 2 league titles and helped us to a CL final in 2011 plus a few domestic cups on the way. Won’t go down in history as a great but think most fans would thank him for his services.

Personally I think he’s hung around 2 long he had 18 months as a reasonable right back but age has caught up to him and it’s time to go.

He’s one of those players that if he has to be given a free to get the move he wants the club should allow it to happen good luck Tony V.

Thanks for your early services Valencia. And your move to RB worked at first. But you've been a very average, at best, performer for a long time now. I mean your crossing might be the worst I've ever seen.

Let’s not forget how great he was during Rooney’s highest scoring season. Fantastic memories and he isn’t a right back but he’s done his best there when asked to and unfortunately he’s been asked to too many times

Let’s not forget how great he was during Rooney’s highest scoring season. Fantastic memories and he isn’t a right back but he’s done his best there when asked to and unfortunately he’s been asked to too many times
Well that'll be why I said thanks for the early services. Back then he was fantastic but over the years he's regressed, partly due to that horrible leg break I think and partly age, and now he's simply not good enough. He barely goes past players and his crossing now is abysmal.

Be nice if he gets one final game in the last one at old Trafford deserves a send off been a great servant to the club.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back