Valencia: I want to stay at United...

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by JSNFRMN, Jul 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JSNFRMN

JSNFRMN Moderator

"I want to stay at Manchester United for 10-15 yrs. Even if Barca and Real want me. That's my wish."

Great to hear commitment like this in the modern game. Legend in the making?

2. JSNFRMN

JSNFRMN Moderator

I don't think he was used to playing so much last season, he's never played more than 35 games in a season so to play 49 must have been a struggle in the end, now he's used to it though, hopefully he'll have an even better season. We've also seen Nani play brilliantly on the right so he may get a few games on the right to give Valencia a rest and then we've got Park and Obertan too. I think this season we've got to keep or best players fresh, Fabio and O'Shea will have to play more at LB to keep Evra fresh and our host of striking talent will have to play more to keep Rooney fresh.

3. Manc69

Manc69 New Member

That's what every utd fan wants to hear ! Well Tony !

4. KaWolken

KaWolken Well-Known Member

goooooooood news! ... I think this Season he and Rooney can again do very wonderfull thinks :D

5. g@mb!t

[email protected]!t Well-Known Member

Not surprising to hear that from Valencia, seem to be a good Professional player who stays away form the media like Park, Scholes, Giigs and O'Shea.

and i agree with Jason, Valencia seemed to run out of steam by the last few months of the season, luckily for us Nani stepped in.

6. JSNFRMN

JSNFRMN Moderator

Hopefully we will see both Nani and Valencia playing well together now. Valencia had the better first half of the season while Nani finished off stronger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.