Valencia: I want to stay at United...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSNFRMN

"I want to stay at Manchester United for 10-15 yrs. Even if Barca and Real want me. That's my wish."

Great to hear commitment like this in the modern game. Legend in the making?

I don't think he was used to playing so much last season, he's never played more than 35 games in a season so to play 49 must have been a struggle in the end, now he's used to it though, hopefully he'll have an even better season. We've also seen Nani play brilliantly on the right so he may get a few games on the right to give Valencia a rest and then we've got Park and Obertan too. I think this season we've got to keep or best players fresh, Fabio and O'Shea will have to play more at LB to keep Evra fresh and our host of striking talent will have to play more to keep Rooney fresh.

goooooooood news! ... I think this Season he and Rooney can again do very wonderfull thinks :D

Not surprising to hear that from Valencia, seem to be a good Professional player who stays away form the media like Park, Scholes, Giigs and O'Shea.

and i agree with Jason, Valencia seemed to run out of steam by the last few months of the season, luckily for us Nani stepped in.

Hopefully we will see both Nani and Valencia playing well together now. Valencia had the better first half of the season while Nani finished off stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back