US Elections 2020

Farage the most powerful man in Europe :D couldn't even win a seat. Good old trump

I don’t think there will be a surprising result this time.
I think it'll be a surprise if Trump doesn't win. Much like conservative voters trump voters like to keep it quiet. Ignore the polls and as Trump's odds get bigger get involved.

Just having a look at the odds. And the bookies have it nowhere near as wide as the polls.

4/9 Biden
7/4 Trump

I also think Trump will win. Biden is not a strong enough opponent.

Bit like the UK last election, neither are really worthy of a vote.

Can’t pay attention to polls Trump votes will be under the radar just like last time.

Key thing for Biden is swinging the purple states back to blue this time around and the polls suggest he’s doing well in these places but you just don’t know.

Trump is clearly worried and he’s playing on fear again and attacking his opponent because he can’t defend what he’s done.

A guy in America who has used a particular algorithm for around 20 years has predicted the correct outcome every time.

I can’t remember his name but he predicted a Trump win last time despite the polls and Trump sent him a signed picture.

This time his algorithm has Biden winning.

There has already been a large amount of postal votes made and apparently the majority are register Democrat voters.

Time will soon tell.

Very hard to predict these things the way the system works you can win with a minority vote.

Trump has a very strong base with loyal republican voters.

They big thing for Biden seems to be mobilising the black and minority voters who came out to vote for Obama but then didn’t vote for Hilary can he get those voters back again to vote for him.

Choosing between Trump or Biden is like choosing between slamming your balls on the bar of your mountain bike or dropping a hammer on your toe

They're a great advertisement for the need for a 3rd party in the States. Similar with the UK, the current government is a complete joke but the Labour Party managed to lose in a landslide to them cos they were a shambles and chose to tear itself apart rather than form a robust opposition.

Trump will win imo.hes not a politician he’s a buisness man we could use someone like that over here.

Why?

Business leaders are not always the best political leaders because business is quite often cut throat you make decisions that best suit your interests whereas politics needs to be taking decision that suit the masses. It's a different mindset.

Trump to me looks like a man who's business dealings made sure he's stayed rich he's not built a business that is making a lot of other people rich he puts his interests ahead of anyone else's when it comes to business.

Why?

Business leaders are not always the best political leaders because business is quite often cut throat you make decisions that best suit your interests whereas politics needs to be taking decision that suit the masses. It's a different mindset.

Trump to me looks like a man who's business dealings made sure he's stayed rich he's not built a business that is making a lot of other people rich he puts his interests ahead of anyone else's when it comes to business.
Because America is financially better then they’ve been for years I know it’s not all about that but this country needs it

Trump is a fool, and he's in it for himself, not the people of America or the world.

I love the way his wife flinches every time he tries to touch her :D or after the photo op has finished.

Trump is a loathsome, disgusting, narcissistic, lying prick, sorry Bob i cannot hold back on Trump. I often refer to Boris as not knowing if he is mad or bad but he is certainly on of them, Trump is both.

Trump has been hugely entertaining but the world can’t take 4 more years.
Biden’s a very lucky man.
Can barely walk, makes one gaffe after another, will be 82 (much too old) at the end of his term...
...but will benefit significantly from the anti-Trump vote.
Why America can’t find young, dynamic, energised, smart Presidential candidates I’ll never know???

I don't know if I'm the only American on here. This election is really the harbinger of what's going to happen to this country. Everyone agrees that politicians are generally slippery characters and that the political parties are dinosaurs but there is really a huge rift between the two now. We have never had a time when the mechanisms of government have been subverted to this extent, where the instruments of justice have been suborned into serving personal vendettas of the President.

The Nixon years were the beginning of this madness, and let's remember that 29 of Nixon's advisors were indicted, with 3 close advisors (including the attorney general) served time in prison over their misdeeds. Trump's gang has outstripped the Nixon ones in every category. They are legion: assaults on the free press, religious bigotry, inciting violence, glorifying white power, 26 charges of sexual misconduct (including rape), 6 bankruptcies, a history of stiffing creditors, tax evasion, giving away public lands for private exploitation, ad nauseum. You could type up his misdeeds until your fingers fell off.

I hope not just for my sake, but for the world's, that Trump is thrashed in this election.

Not just contention, looks like he's going to win doesn't it.

I just put £20,000 on Biden to win @ 11/8
It's a Win Win as if Trump wins I am going to end it all.

I just put £20,000 on Biden to win @ 11/8
It's a Win Win as if Trump wins I am going to end it all.
In terms of the bet that is pretty crazy. Good luck.

In terms of the second sentence I do hope it's a joke. But if you really are feeling that way you should contact someone.

Trump is no longer the bookies favourite. It's 4/7 Biden.

In terms of the second sentence I do hope it's a joke. But if you really are feeling that way you should contact someone.

But did he really place a £20k bet on it ? ....

Trump going straight for the see you in court approach sort of tells you he knows it's going to be close.

Behave yerself you numpty

Trump going straight for the see you in court approach sort of tells you he knows it's going to be close.
Guess that's why he was so quick to get Amy Coney Barrett in to the supreme court

Who knew when we were 1-0 up after 3 minutes against Spurs all we needed to do was call the game. We should go to court

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back