Uros Racic

SuperRash

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

22 year old Serbian defensive midfielder very much in the mould of Matic (apparently)

Never heard of him, never seen him play, don’t know if this interest is genuine but hell I’m excited!

Is this just another journalist making stuff up to get a few clicks? Maybe they need to sell to raise some funds and mentioning Utd are involved will always drive the price up. Bored of the whole merry go round every year. It sucks all the excitement out for the fans.

Valencia are a car crash so might be Utd smell a bargain but don’t see us adding another midfielder this summer with no one leaving.

Sounds a bit agent making links to get some interest.

YouTube lies, but here's a compilation video anyway:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've only got love for Serb players. This comp shows him loving diving slide tackles, looks like he loves a challenge but could be a liability. 5 or 6 of these in the video look like yellows and a couple like straight reds. Really hard to tell what's happening in isolated clips like this. IF he's like Matic, this video doesn't really show that. Or at least I don't recall Matic dinking so many little chipped passes. If we're looking at options of the bench or strengthening the squad, we do need a DM. Can't really tell how good he is because half these clips look like practice or testimonials.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back