Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not convinced he will be a rip roaring success. I think the rigours of the Premier League will take its toll on him at the age of 34/35. His work ethic/movement off the ball is also a concern and I wouldn't be surprised to him compared to Berbatov. 10-15 goals excluding penalties will be a good season.

I am content with the signing though as he will lessen the burden and expectation on Rashford.

CmS28ZIXgAA8_QV.jpg

I am not convinced by this signing. Feel slightly anxious as to the change in dynamic to the team. I prefer a mobile striker like Rashford.

We might see rashford as a right forward with Zlatan leading the line through the middle and martial on the left.

Agreed I think we'll see Martial, Mkhitaryan and Rashford all line up behind Ibra. And to me that's exciting. Jose likes his 3 behind the strikers to be mobile and quick and to be interchangeable. Those 3 will do that and with Ibra as the focal point I can see him holding the ball up and sliding clever passes through.

It's a good feeling isn't it... A player of that quality and experience at the club. A player who can lift the players around him and he can produce moments of magic to win us games.

He might be arrogant and he might be a difficult character but on the pitch he's an inspiration. And I think he will lift the young players around him to a new level.

I know some think it might hinder the progress of some of the young players and maybe in some cases it will. I don't see it hampering Rashford but I do think that Wilson is probably done at the club now. It's a shame but in my opinion he was never really good to make it at the club anyway.

The king has arrived!!! Zlatan is in the building... Well on the training pitch anyway.

Mourinho: "I see him happy. I ask about his family, his wife, his kids - I know how important these things are to him - integration, house and everything is fine and everybody is happy. He has a very high motivation, so I see him here, no doubts, for the next two years."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back