United sign Sergio Romero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Why not just keep Lindegaard as no.2? He isn't no worse.

Van Gaal might have reservations on Lindegaard's distribution. Lindegaard may also want to leave for first team football.

Romero's arrival has been met with a lukewarm reception; what are his weaknesses?

Romero is better than Lindegaard in my opinion. Pretty clear that he isn't favoured, Johnstone has been ahead of him. I'd have liked to have seen Johnstone promoted as backup keeper. Great potential and will probably want to leave now.

I'd rather my goalkeeper be good with hands rather than his feet first and foremost. If Lindegaard is happy to stay I'd rather he was backup rather than someone who isn't that good and doesn't speak english.

It will be a disaster if he starts in goal and I feel it's a pointless signing. We should keep away from Argies.

I'd have preferred Valdes had stayed but not as no.1

Romero is better than Lindegaard with hands too. I wouldn't have signed him but he's an upgrade on Lindegaard. If Lindegaard was as good as some make out, someone would have signed him by now and he'd have played more than 95 first team games by the age of 31.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back