Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There it is then... The signing we've been expecting and now we can focus on the next one!

I think the team sheet will say on the right but I can see it being a very fluid 3 to play behind Ibra. Lots of options in attack and I hope another to come.

I've not seen enough of him to give an opinion. We'll have a better idea by future signings in this window.

That's very true... If we go and sign another more natural number 10 then that'll give us a pretty clear clue of where Mkhitaryan will play for us.

Seems he and Januzaj were close at Dortmund and have kept in touch since Januzaj came back. Make or break season for Januzaj. Good for Mickey to have someone at the club he already knows.

Sadly it's another make or break season for Januzaj. I just hope he can get his head down and really focus under a new manager. The boy has the talent and maybe what he needs is a demanding boss who expects the best. If he gets on with what he's here to do then he could play a key part but boy has he got competition.

New #22?

2984F734222F4953AF539D776767C578.ashx

Could well be... Though I guess at this point it's nothing more than that. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Mkhitaryan was handed the number 7 jersey by the time the season starts.

Anything but the no. 7 jersey please. Our no. 7 jersey is cursed like the defense against the dark arts job at hogwarts.

Haha I like the comparison there... Personally I just think we've offered the jersey to the wrong players but yeah I can see what you mean there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back