United set to sign Standard Liege youngster

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got De Laet, Fabio and O'Shea who can play at left back. One for the future no doubt. Fabio, Rafael, De Laet and Vermijl are the future. 2 belgians, 2 brazilians as our full backs.

Yeh big fan of Fabio but doesnt he want to go on loan to sporting, cant see how fergie can say no to that. dont think De Leat will make it.

is there a worry Fabio's head could be turned similar to the Macheda tory earler this week? Think De Leat is decent, think he's better as a rightback rather than left back.

I think you could be right bout Fabio. Though with Rafeal here and playing well he will prob want to return. Your right De Leat is just decent and agreed better at RB but still cant see him ever being a no1 choice. especially with that gret star tatoo on his elbow! lol

De Leat doesnt have star tatoo on his elbow does he... ha ha sell him to City now

If I was a left back with someone like Evra who is never injured ahead of me i'd go anywhere to go on loan because you know you'll never get a game. He'll definitely come back.

I really like De Laet, I think he'll be like O'Shea, good squad player, does the job, nothing else.

lol, he's pretty active on Facebook, pity the lad will have to shut it down now :(

With so many Full backs in the reserves, i'm sure De Laet or Fabio will go on loan.

Apparently this kid was an amateur footballer before today. Deep scout search in Belgium. :D

Just found where I got it from and he was an amateur footballer with Standard Liege. So it wouldn't have been too hard to find him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back