United reach FA Cup Final

Sideshow Bob

Fantastic.

Very good managed performance after the equaliser, especially in the second half.

Great performance, great game to watch! We wore Spurs down and finished them off. Like watching Utd teams of old.

Say what you will about Jose but he knows how to get the job done. There are bumps along the way like the Sevilla game but for the most part he is a master at getting results.

Mama! There goes that man! 100% happy if the gaffer secures his own personal coaching legacy with silverware. The club benefits! Bottom line. The business is results!

Bad start but we got back in it and the big names showed up for us.

Weirdly I think I’d rather play Chelsea than Southampton.

Absolutely buzzing, what a comeback, result, to hold on after the first 20 when they were on top and just take over like we did, phenomenal!

Ticket for Final sorted as well on Saturday, load of us flying down in a mates motor home haha

Operation tap up suppliers for cup final tickets commences today.

That was more like united, if Jose can get us playing like that consistently I would ok with that.

Young I thought was way of position for their goal, and Pogba didn't do enough to track back but other than a 10 min spell I thought we controlled that game, once we went ahead I knew we'd win.

If we can tie Pogba and De Gea down, a few defenders and midfielders we'll be strong next season

Seen the prices? A £145, B £115, C £80 odd I think D 60, absolute joke from the FA

I forgot to say, Ref had a really good semi final, some of those challenges that went on I thought were fouls, but he kept it going and the game flowed. And he had consistency, all similar tackles/fouls were let go.

I like it when they let hard tackles go. It's all too soft these days. It wouldn't have surprised for Pogba's shove in the lead up to the goal to be blown up normally.

The things I didn’t like are the horrible dirty stuff like Trippier on Sanchez scraping down the back of his ankle and getting away with it. Challenges like that are cowardly. Trippier should have been yellow carded in the opening minute of the game. Further challenges like that then came from Erikson Dier Deli Alli and Vertonghen. Cowards.

The ref was pretty shite imo. He missed the take on Sanchez by trippier. Also the booking for Rashford for a foul on him was shit.

I don't think any of it was malicious, Valencia should have been red carded really but there comes a point you've got say there will be contact. I much prefer it to blowing the whistle every 5 mins. A united player studded someone down the calf, can't remember who though. Probably Herrera :)

Rashfords booking was a bit odd granted. I prefer to watch a match like that than a bitty one.

Thought the ref was alright, got a few alarming decisions wrong, Rashford and Trippier but was alright, Valencia very lucky to stay on the field as well but bar that he was alright. We don't look to far away, two top quality CM signings to replace Carrick & Fellani and sort those horrific full backs out and think were good to go.

Martial replacement as well as he looks like he is seriously gone now.

Seen the prices? A £145, B £115, C £80 odd I think D 60, absolute joke from the FA

Yeah I've seen that something like a 30% increase from the prices we paid 2 years back dunno about you boys but I must have missed that 30% pay rise we all got in the last 2 years.

The game is so out of touch with the common man now how can you even try to justify these sort of increases?

If Utd & Chelsea really want to score some points with fans they should put out a joint statement on this and say that they're going to subsidise the ticket prices for their fans it's bad enough the fans of clubs have to put up with small allocations to then see them ripped off as well takes the biscuit. I mean knocking £20 off per ticket would cost each club £500k which is a drop in the ocean to them but it would help fans no end.

Yeah totally agree boys, I know quite a few that went down on Saturday and first of all you have to get from the north down to Wembley, plus hotels etc for people having to stay over during London Marathon weekend, then your asking them to do that all again three weeks later, and charging them 30% extra for basically the same seat, to watch the same side, in the same bloody stadium.

Will anything get done about it? Never, know quite a few who are boycotting it but the tickets will still get sold so the FA won't care, infuriates me how much we have to pay to watch a game of football.

Touts will be rubbing their hands as a ticket that costs £145, they will be bouncing on for 6/7 hundred quid.

I don't think someones wealth has anything to do with the atmosphere you need to be doing alright to follow a team home and away these days but it's more the number of casual fans who don't support either team that kill atmosphere. The people who are just their for a day out and don't really support either of the teams are the ones who kill atmosphere.

Utd apparently did look to create a bit of a home end atmosphere by sitting people with friends in the same sections rather than just making it a free for all I assume they'll try to do something similar for the final basically designating a few blocks as a "singing section" and asking fans who want that to put themselves forward for it.

Going to football should be something everyone has the opportunity to do it's not a luxury so fine have really expensive top tier priced tickets but the bottom tiers should be something the average guy can afford to pay especially when you consider to even get access to this ticket you need to be a season ticket holder who's been to all the home cup/european games so chances are you've already shelled out £1k this season following Utd.

Travel on top hotels & public transport that weekend will be a nightmare because it clashes with the royal wedding so even doing it by coach you are probably looking at £30 each.

I haven't been to a game in 8 years. Partly due to the cost, partly due to distance from when I am in the midlands. My big hd tv gives me the best view in OT lol

I was offered tickets for both semis at well below face value. The bubble is beginning to burst for touts

Last game I went to was my 40th, donkey's years ago.

Mostly I listen on the radio while doing jobs. I did have a few beers and watch the semi though. I wish they would put CL back on normal TV.

1K???? Mate its not 1982 lol try adding a 0 to that as well bud!

Meant just on tickets. Season ticket is about £700 plus the cup games gets you to about £1k.

The fact you drink £9k worth of booze over a season is your choice ha

Haha oh right, I was gonna say lol yeah im in the Isle of Man so our normal home game is ticket, 140 quid flight, 50 quid hotel, money for boozing and food, then away games same, european games we have to fly to manc for 140 then from manc to wherever for another 150 odd if not more haha spend a bloody bomb winds me right up!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back