Sideshow Bob

I completely forgot about this.

Team: Amos, Janko, Vermijl, Blackett, James, Grimshaw, Thorpe, Love, A.Pereira, Weir, W.Keane.
Subs: O'Hara, Goss, C.Evans, Willock, A.Fletcher

Chelsea: Beeney (c); Dabo, Aina, Christensen, Dasilva; Baker, Loftus-Cheek, Musonda, Kiwomya, Brown, Solanke.
Subs: Houghton, Granger, Boga, Colkett, Davey.

Penalty for United! Handball, but the ball appeared to hit the arm of Aina outside the penalty area.

1-0 United, Keane scores the penalty. Decent effort from Beeney to save the penalty.

Great play from Blackett. He broke play up, surged forward, passed to Weir, who crossed to Blackett, who hit his effort wide.

Caught most of it, impressive performance considering we were missing our midfield pretty much. Very strong Chelsea side too, I'd imagine they are the strongest under 21 side in the league. Thought Pereira did well again, hit a few wayward passes but for the most part looked the most likely player on the pitch to do something, including the Chelsea players. Will Keane looked sharp as well I thought and Blackett was very good at the back. Showcased his raw pace on a few occasions against a nippy Chelsea attack.

Pereira was our best player today, although he still shows his childish side at times

He was my view of Keane's penalty

[video]https://vine.co/v/OizDF0nZhqr[/video]

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back