U18s beat Huddersfield 3-0

JSNFRMN

Tom Thorpe captain. John Cofie, Larnell Cole and Tom Thorpe the goals.

More details coming up... hopefully.

[youtube:2gxtraia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlORF2llZEM[/youtube:2gxtraia]

[youtube:2gxtraia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymuIB435DLU[/youtube:2gxtraia]

Great assist from Tom Lawrence for Cofie's goal. Really excited for this kid as he's Welsh. He's looked really good so far, should start rising through the Welsh ranks soon I think, currently playing U17 level for Wales.

There's a lot of talent coming through. From GK to Attack, left to right. Top class keeping from the young lad Coll in what I believe was his first game. McGinty and Thorpe look solid at the back, good at the other end of the pitch too. Michael Keane at RB looks really good. Fornasier looks good. Lingard and Cole look good. Morrison is outstanding and despite his off the field problems I still believe he'll go on to make it, like many players who have had off field problems have made it. Got high hopes for Tom Lawrence. And Cofie and Keane upfront are both excellent. I don't see how they're going to fit in but they look like they're going to be top class strikers.

Larnell cole and Morrison really stood out in the game, Morrison seems to have really matured this season, unselfish play and the ease with which he gets past people is amazing, even Cole..

People have compared morrison to CR but i think his style is more similar to Messi. surprising to see him with the U-18s, thought he was promoted to the reserves?
must be returning from injury?

He was in the U18s because most of the U18s are on international break and he hasn't played for the Reserves recently due to the likes of Ando playing. I don't see any similarities with either Messi or Ronny to be honest.

i doubt Ando, etc playing would stop him from making the bench atleast! and then with whom would you compare his playing style?

I don't do comparisons. Players are individuals, you will never find a new Scholes, Ronaldo etc.

i don't mean exact similarities, resemblance in style, fro eg. Eikrem resembles Modric for me, Hernandez-Owen...i dont mean he will be as good as them but watching them play reminds you of the other

He's like a mix of Giggs and Ronaldo in my opinion.

I'll be amazed if he doesn't make it, loads of players when they were younger make mistakes and have problems and end up turning out to be the best, sometimes that's what makes them good.

yeah 17, Jorge. He will be 18 in February.

Kiko made his United debut at 17. Do you think Ravel may come off the bench in the League Cup or are there players ahead of him?

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back