TV Series/Shows you’re currently watching

DRACULA - Not normally my sort of thing but last night I watched an adaption of it on BBC Player. It was excellent, a really good watch and change from the usual drama's detective series etc

Gangs Of London was very good. Although there did appear to be a lack of respect for life.

Absolutely loves it but second series isn't out until 2022 annoyingly

Haven’t watched gangs of London yet heard lots of good things.

If you’ve still got your sky pass give billions a watch.

Just started Ozark on Netflix so that’ll keep me busy for a while.

On Sky Atlantic I watched a recently new one The Undoing with Nicole Kidman and Hugh Grant and was good to see the old timer Donald Sutherland looking well.
I enjoyed it, not a shot fired, no car chases or karate kicks. Good psychological stuff.

Yeah we’ve been watching the undoing shame it’s only 1 episode a week.

Where's that then? I just watched 4 on Sky Atlantic

Yeah the show has been running for 4 weeks now so you’ve just caught up next episode airs Monday.

Guessing it’s only just been released in the states so we get it weekly like they do.

Some shows like Gangs of London, Billions, Riviera they release the whole series in 1 go.

Yeah the show has been running for 4 weeks now so you’ve just caught up next episode airs Monday.

Guessing it’s only just been released in the states so we get it weekly like they do.

Some shows like Gangs of London, Billions, Riviera they release the whole series in 1 go.
LOL, I was a bit disappointed with how it ended. I thought it was a 4 part mini series and was going to have to wait for the next series for a conclusion :rolleyes:

LOL, I was a bit disappointed with how it ended. I thought it was a 4 part mini series and was going to have to wait for the next series for a conclusion :rolleyes:

Haha

Not sure how many episodes there are still plenty of twists and turns left in this one.

Haha

Not sure how many episodes there are still plenty of twists and turns left in this one.
It is 6 episodes, I googled it after your earlier reply. Yep it still has plenty to give in the next 2 episodes.

Haha

I previously said this was 6 episodes as that was the info I got after doing a googly. Turns out to be 5.
Anyhow's I decided i need to see the finish of it so went to get a month pass for the Entertainment package but found out I had an offer for 6 months @ 4.99 month. Good enough, not bad value that.
So watching the Undoing to it's finale tonight :)

I previously said this was 6 episodes as that was the info I got after doing a googly. Turns out to be 5.
Anyhow's I decided i need to see the finish of it so went to get a month pass for the Entertainment package but found out I had an offer for 6 months @ 4.99 month. Good enough, not bad value that.
So watching the Undoing to it's finale tonight :)
Oh, it is 6 after all. 6th one not available until tomorrow

@Shoot

Got the last episode lined up to watch tonight.

Shame it's only 6 episodes felt they could have done a bit more character building to string it out but it's been a decent watch so far looking forward to seeing how it ends.

@Shoot

Got the last episode lined up to watch tonight.

Shame it's only 6 episodes felt they could have done a bit more character building to string it out but it's been a decent watch so far looking forward to seeing how it ends.
Finished pretty much as per my prediction but I did enjoy it.

For Life on Sky 13 episodes.
A somewhat enjoyable watch but I have decided to stop after 4 episodes. Dont fancy another 9 hours of it when i know there is a lot better to watch. 6/10

Half way through watching the Serpent on BBC1. Scarily based on a true story. Very good so far.

Started Cobra Kai on Netflix if you like the Karate kid films it’s worth a watch.

Half way through watching the Serpent on BBC1. Scarily based on a true story. Very good so far.
Couldn't get into it.

I just finished black narcissus, slow but I enjoyed it. I imagine the book is a good read

For Life on Sky 13 episodes.
A somewhat enjoyable watch but I have decided to stop after 4 episodes. Dont fancy another 9 hours of it when i know there is a lot better to watch. 6/10

Thought the first episode was a bit far fetched but settled into it now

Anyone caught The Queen’s Gambit on Netflix? On the face of it a pretty boring plot but it’s actually quite engrossing.

Anyone watched Cobra Kai?

I was reluctant to watch it at first but have to admit been loving it.

Anyone watched Cobra Kai?

I was reluctant to watch it at first but have to admit been loving it.
I watched the first season, been meaning to get caught up, enjoyable show. Full of 80's nostalgia, which I enjoyed in these dark times lol.

Yeah I was never big on the films as a kid but the show is great.

The Bay

Series 2 just started on ITV but series 1 is on catch up.

Crime drama based in Morecambe.

Watched the first couple of episodes of the new Ridley Scott BBC series THE TERROR. very much looking forward to the rest of it.
I love all the atmospheric stuff.

Yeah I watched those, good, even though we know the outcome.

I'll certainly watch the next

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back