TV Series/Shows you’re currently watching

se7en

• Game of Thrones, on season 2 now after watching it on sky1 the past few weeks.
  • The Walking Dead, just caught up to the latest episode i've watched like 30 episodes in a week.
  • Person of Interest, keeps on getting better and better characters are played really well.

The Walking Dead and The Mentalist mainly. Can't wait for the next season of Game of Thrones. I've read all the books but I think the TV show is better.

Love/Hate. It's an Irish crime drama that's into it's 3rd series at the minute. I'm usually pretty damning when it comes to Irish television series but this is absolutely brilliant. I'm a big fan of crime dramas, but this is by far the best I've ever seen. The first two seasons were good but this season has been incredible. I'm sure you'd be able to watch it online, if you were to watch it you could start on the third season without really missing a whole lot. It's been getting rave reviews over here for how true to life it is. Can't recommend it enough, only show on television I really bother with at the minute.

The Fall on Netflix (an Irish BBC production) is one of my favourite things I’ve watched in a long time.

I watched the fall on BBC when it came it, not sure I saw it through to the end.

New season of Hanna is out, we watched the first season as a family and it was good for that. Pretty much the same story as the film. Haven't got round to season 2 yet

Hearing great things about the Fall going to have to check that one out.

I've finished season one of succession got season two loaded up and ready to go.

Part way through season 3 of true detective.

The Fall is the best TV I have watched in a long time. You can't even guess what will happen from one episode to the next. Superb.

Jumping on The Fall fan club. Really good series and enjoyed it - more so for the first two seasons but yeah definitely worth a watch.

Yeh my only tiny criticism is that they dragged out season 3 too much. It could have been filmed in 3 episodes rather than 6.

Also very good is Money Heist, it's Spanish with dubbing that you get used to very quickly.

Well, over the years I never watched any Line of Duty, mainly due to the fact I was never a fan of Martin Compston. I relented this week and started watching it as BBC are streaming 5 series.
I watched the 1st Series and started season 2 last night. I might abandon it and start on The Fall given the recommendations.

Funnily enough I can't stand that Compston guy too, he's the reason I can't get on with it. I left it after the second episode but people keep saying how good it is.

The Fall 9/10

I've seen bits of that, daughter is doing her BAC in french and spanish, so we've had lot's of spanish stuff on the box. Looked good.

Funnily enough I can't stand that Compston guy too, he's the reason I can't get on with it. I left it after the second episode but people keep saying how good it is.

The Fall 9/10
Have to admit, it is bloody good regardless of Compston. Really enjoyed the first series.

Yeh my only tiny criticism is that they dragged out season 3 too much. It could have been filmed in 3 episodes rather than 6.

Also very good is Money Heist, it's Spanish with dubbing that you get used to very quickly.
I just cannot get on with the dubbing. I maybe should have stuck with it a bit longer because the plot of Money Heist sounded very good but nah just couldn’t get on with it.

It made me think about watching it but it was soon forgotten once I was into the first episode.

Has anyone seen Kingdom, about a family of MMA fighters at Venice Beach? That is pretty good and trots along nicely. Nothing spectacular but a good watch. Nick Jonas is in it but don't let that put you off.

The Fall is the best TV I have watched in a long time. You can't even guess what will happen from one episode to the next. Superb.
I am 3 episodes into this. I shall reserve comment until further in.
Its a bit gloomy, thats for sure.

ha no this one runs all the way to the 17th episode... and keeps you gripped all the way

So, finished The Fall last night. It was running at a 7.5/10 through Series 1 & 2 but Series 3 pulled it up to an 8/10.
I now need a heavy dose of the chuckle brothers and a sunshine holiday to get some balance back.

Surprised at that. I thought the first two series were amazing and the third let it down a little.

I’ve just started the Spurs all or nothing. Or how it’s better known The Jose Mourinho Show

Yeah I've watched the all or nothing episodes.

The Poch story gets told in about 20 minutes then the real star of the show appears.

It's all a bit samey you don't really get much insight into what's actually going on.

For me it lacks a bit of heart as a show because it doesn't have access to the behind the scenes staff like reception, canteen staff, kit men the people who've been at these clubs for decades who live and breath it.

Last season is such a blur to me I never really know what result they're going to get out of any of the games.

Surprised at that. I thought the first two series were amazing and the third let it down a little.

I’ve just started the Spurs all or nothing. Or how it’s better known The Jose Mourinho Show
Thing is, heading towards the end of Series 2 you just cant see how they can get a 3rd Series out of it. I enjoyed the twist that made that possible and the psychological side of it.
You obviously prefer watching the sadistic stuff :p

I thought the third series of The Fall could have been condensed into 3 programmes, they seemed to make a big deal out of his nurse for nothing too. I always thought that was going somewhere but it just fizzled out with a bizarre note. Still very good though.

I thought the third series of The Fall could have been condensed into 3 programmes, they seemed to make a big deal out of his nurse for nothing too. I always thought that was going somewhere but it just fizzled out with a bizarre note. Still very good though.
That was all part of the drama, what you expect and seemed sure to happen didnt. Seems your like IDFD and not happy unless its blood and gore.

Ha ha ya can't beat blood and gore. I just expected a connection somewhere, like he counselled the nurses sister or something, or she was a raving weirdo who had his newspaper clippings all over her bedroom wall. As it was she was just god squad and a little weird. I wanted full on weird!

The first 2 episodes are presently on iPlayer, I will be having a look at them. I guess episode 3 is still to be shown, interesting Leonard Cohen seems to feature heavily who is hardly known for singing, more his song writing.
Good to see old Engelbert Humperdinck get a look in in episode 2.

Did anyone catch DES on ITV?

I didn't want to watch it after watching the ads, but it happened to be on, David Tennant really drew me in. Great performance.

I know the name, don't really remember the crimes, but I guess I was only 12/13 when he was caught. It was quite interesting. Chilling bloke.

Funny that, I watched all 3 episodes last night. I well remember when this guy was arrested and his crimes unfolding.
Like you say it was a great acting performance from Tennant. Can you believe he complained to the landlord and refused to pay the rent until the drains were unblocked.

Is it on ITV catch up? Heard a few talking about it but totally missed it.

Started watching The Fall only 3 episodes in but it has my attention.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back