Tuanzebe to Villa

jsp

Top Poster Of Month
Villa apparently want to buy him out right and if they take him on loan again they want an option to buy him at the end of the loan spell.

Story is they're prepared to offer £8m for him which to me seems pointless if Villa don't want him on loan with no option then keep him and let him play Europa League and Cup games next season.

If they want a centre back tell them for £8m they can have Rojo. Ha!

£8m for Rojo? I would hate to be the manager who goes up to their chairman and asks for £8m to sign that mad (always injured) man!

I really think we should give Tuanzebe a go in the first team, if not a starter than as a squad member. He’s got a lot going for him and to let him go for £8m would be disappointing indeed.

We spent £18m on Rojo in a market that wasn’t as extreme!

If anyone did get him for that price and he stays fit they’d be getting a bargain. Still our second best CB for me.

If anyone did get him for that price and he stays fit they’d be getting a bargain. Still our second best CB for me.
Smalling, Bailly and Lindelof are far far better for me. Rojo can be a good defender but he is diabolically reckless and you just can’t have that as a centre half. It’s the same with Bailly, although Bailly is better in other areas. Also his go to ball is to hoof it up field, I don’t think he has very good game awareness. Think we’d be lucky to reclaim that £18m.

We spent £18m on Rojo in a market that wasn’t as extreme!

There’s one price that clubs like Utd can buy for there’s another that we can sell at.

If he does villa then he’s instantly top earner etc.

We’ll do well to get 10m for Rojo because of his injuries and wages.

I think in Jose’s first season he made some good improvements but we’ve hardly seen him in 2 years he needs to be sold at whatever price we can get this summer. He’s a waste of a squad space.

Not sure Utd want to sell him think this is a chance to take a good look at how he does in the prem.

Not convinced he will be a starter as they’ve already got 2 decent CB’s

Just saw they’ve extended his deal as well.

My guess is they’d quite like to keep him as a squad player but he needs to play more games to iron out his problems. If he does well imagine getting him back and being able to move on someone like Bailey next summer.

Bit of a strange one to be honest, I can’t imagine he’ll be a starter for them with Konsa and Mings being a steady partnership. I guess he’ll get more games as a back up but I think for other EPL teams he may well be a starter. Good luck to him though, there is something there but he just needs regular games.

Bit of a strange one to be honest, I can’t imagine he’ll be a starter for them with Konsa and Mings being a steady partnership. I guess he’ll get more games as a back up but I think for other EPL teams he may well be a starter. Good luck to him though, there is something there but he just needs regular games.

If he can’t get past them then he won’t last long at Utd either.

He might have to wait for a chance but it’s up to him to make sure if he gets in the team his performances keep him there as being a loan signing he won’t be given preferential treatment.

If they get a half decent cup run he should get a few league cup games to prove himself.

Having been before and worked with this manager I think it’s a sensible place to send him again

Competition against players currently better than you is good for a young player like Tuanzebe. Hopefully he kicks on and forces his way into a starting spot with Villa, or at the very least pushes them hard in training and learns what it takes at the top level.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back