Top three biscuits

Chocolate Digestives
Foxs’ Chocolaty Milk Chocolate Rounds
Border Biscuits Dark Chocolate & Ginger

Tunnocks Caramel Log
Chocolate Gingers
Blue Riband

Opening up the age old debate of do chocolate bars count as biscuits always have to stir it up don’t you haha!

Chocolate Hob Nod
Caramel Disgetive
Jam and Creams

Opening up the age old debate of do chocolate bars count as biscuits always have to stir it up don’t you haha!
Pretty sure they are all classified as biscuits. Just googled them and they are all described as biscuits

For me if it comes in an individual wrapper it’s a chocolate bar not a biscuit.

The tonnocks caramel is the king of that genre though.

For me if it comes in an individual wrapper it’s a chocolate bar not a biscuit.

The tonnocks caramel is the king of that genre though.
So your telling me a p p p p pick up a penguin is a chocolate bar? A club biscuit?

So your telling me a p p p p pick up a penguin is a chocolate bar? A club biscuit?

Is a 2 finger kit kat or a single finger twix a biscuit or a chocolate bar?

Is a 2 finger kit kat or a single finger twix a biscuit or a chocolate bar?
They are chocolate bars and unlike the others I have mentioned they are not zero rated for VAT purposes.
That is the best way to determine a biscuit from a chocolate bar and indeed is the very reason that some products such as CLUB are no longer made with real chocolate. “If you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit join our club” used to be their famous slogan. Now they are advertised as chocolatey, they had to take that step to avoid Having to add VAT.
McVities were also dragged through the courts for Jaffa Cakes and the courts ruled in their favour that a Jaffa Cake was actually a biscuit.
So as usual I am right on every count. ;)

If they’re ditching their tag line then the club is dead to me the fact they’ve had to change means they’re dead to me.

Jaffa Cake = biscuit
Club = chocolate bar

Deal with it :cool:

It was a long time ago, many years when Club took that move. And Club is a biscuit as confirmed by it's VAT zero rating.
You need to back your statements up with something :D

Did you hear about that Penguin that robbed a store and made its Getaway in a Taxi?

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back