Top Boy

Sideshow Bob

The promo for the second series has sold me. I missed the first series; do I need to watch before the second series starts?

Yes, it's a continuation of the first series which is a very good watch. Think it's on 4od and netflix.

Cheers, se7en. I see the first series has only four episodes so I'll try to watch after work tomorrow.

Just watched the first episode and really enjoyed it. Going to watch the second episode now.

Recorded the final episode, but haven't watched yet. I hope to watch tomorrow evening.

I watch the final episode last night, it was an eye opener alright.

Are there plans for a third series?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Watched it and was hooked very good.

Have they committed to a second series?

The most recent season is the third season. I don’t know why Netflix called it season one.

It’s a brilliant show.

yeah, especially when you can watch 1 and 2 on it.

Maybe becasue it's by new producers etc.

Apparantly Drake happened to watch the first two seasons, loved it so funded a third.

Wasn't it because the previous series were called top boy summer house or is that what Netflix called the original series on their platform?

They've left the series ending open enough to roll straight into series 2 or 4 whatever you want to call it the original version of the show needed a break of a few years due to the way it all ends.

One thing I think it does show is how easy it is for any kid to fall into these ways of life when you grow up in it, it doesn't take very much to force people to accept it as their only way to survive.

Do you need to have watched the first stuff for it to be relevant?

I’ve seen the first stuff but can’t really recall it at all. Wondering if I’ll need to rewatch.

I watched the first two seasons prior to watching the third season. It’s only 4 episodes per season.

It’s not essential I didn’t remember to much about the first 2 series when I watched the new one there are a few references back but nothing to major.

If you’ve got time it probably wouldn’t hurt to refresh on series 1&2 before watching the reboot.

Do you need to have watched the first stuff for it to be relevant?

I’ve seen the first stuff but can’t really recall it at all. Wondering if I’ll need to rewatch.

I watched the first two seasons first time round, couldn't really remember so no it won't affect season 3

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back