Top 4 Race 2020/21

They have been lucky that Iheanacho has found his goal scoring boots because Vardy has totally gone off the boil of late.

Looking at the fixtures I think may still edge into the CL. Chelsea have a very tough fixture away to Villa who are never easy. One plus for them is Villa have nothing to play for but on the flip side that could work against them as they have a free run.

If I was to put on a bet right now I think Leicester and Liverpool will make it. Although to quote our friend Kevin Keegan I would love it if Liverpool get beat!

It would be great for Roy to knock his old club out on his last game.

Villa have been in poor form for a while they were gifted 3 points by Spurs the other night.

I just can't see Chelsea or Liverpool slipping up.

Good that there's still something riding on the final day of the season.

After all that it finishes with the same top 4 as last season.

Leicester had an 8 point lead on Liverpool with 5 games to go and finished 3 points behind them. They won 1 of their last 5. And that was against our B team.

Unforgivable that they've let Chelsea get away with a last day slip up.

Sky flashed up a graphic showing Liverpool finished with something like 8 wins 2 draws from their last 10 games that is a hell of a run really got their act together on the run in.

Leicester will be gutted blowing it again you wonder if a few might fancy that CL challenge next season and push for a move.

If there is, there's a few you'd be looking at.

The obvious two in Ndidi and Tielemanns. Also Fofana looks some defender for a 20 yr old.

Yeah the two lads in midfield are quality I think Maddison is also a fine players as is Justin who was quality before his injury.

We’d need deep pockets to raid them though we saw with Maguire they’ll hold to their price with no negotiations as they’re not really under pressure to sell.

Not sure I’m quite ready to jump in on Fofana would like to see a second season but he’s had a great first season.

I have a problem with Ndidi that everytime I hear his name, my internal dialogue starts, "indeed he did"

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back