Timothy Fosu-Mensah at Fulham 2018/19

SuperRash

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hope he has a solid season and can finally nail down a spot. Probably wasn’t going to get any game time here so a good move I would say.

Their RB left for West Ham in the summer not sure if they got another one in.

Fingers crossed it goes better than it did at Palace.

Personally I think Utd are preparing him for a sale next summer but if he really proves himself at RB he could come back to compete with Dalot as Valencia/Darmian May not be at Utd in 12 months time.

Good team and manager for him a young exciting attacking team.

Good move for TFM I think? Good young team that are coming in to the EPL. I just hope they get off to a good start unlike Palace last year and that he is played at CB.

Fulham went absolutely mental on the last day of the window. I would suspect they will see him as a right back as like jsp said they lost Fredericks to West Ham.

Really hope he gets a solid run of games and isn’t just a bit part player, we really need to know whether he has a future here.

Struggling to get in the team again second loan spell in a row suffered an early change of manager but a real mixed bag of performances.

Not even in the squad today believe he’s fit.

Feels like one Utd just need to cash in on the loan system has not served him well the way it’s going could be two seasons wasted.

Personally I felt the club should have kept him around as the 5th choice CB but I guess not being able to move any of the senior CBs on meant he had to go on loan feels like Utd were hoping a half decent season might get them some half decent offers for him next summer.

According to reports he’s being sent back early by Fulham to free up space for Gary Cahill.

Fair to say their fans aren’t going to miss him.

Another poor loan move for him needs to get his career back on track.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back