Tiger Woods wins 2019 Masters

Mr C

Incredible, really wanted Molinari to win, but Tiger is the next best.

Ben Townsend

Not a fan of him, for my own reasons - would of loved to see Poulter win it, but not quite good enough this year.

Mr C

I'm a huge Tiger fan, not so much Poults.

It's an incredible sporting story Tiger winning. Mcilroy is under huge pressure there, no matter what he says, that round yesterday when he had no chance was much better than the previous 3.

Still can't believe Molinari put it in the water on 15 really. Silly mistake.

Ben Townsend

Tiger was very fortunate for Molinari's mistake putting it in the water, at one point I didn't think there was any chance Molinari was going to lose.

I fully appreciate the achievement, just not a fan of Tiger - but I enjoyed the 4 days of golf, always love watching the masters.

IDFD

I was delighted for Woods. It’s one of the greatest sporting come backs of all time. 2 years ago the guy couldn’t swing a club.

I wanted Cantlow to win it as I backed him at 80/1 at the start of Sunday but once he took the outright lead he fell apart.

Ben Townsend

I was delighted for Woods. It’s one of the greatest sporting come backs of all time. 2 years ago the guy couldn’t swing a club.

I wanted Cantlow to win it as I backed him at 80/1 at the start of Sunday but once he took the outright lead he fell apart.
Cantley looked good at one point, but did you get 10 places ? finished 9th didnt he ?

Mr C

Cantlay defo fell apart as soon as he hit the top, really botted it.

I'd quite to see Fowler win a major

IDFD

Cantley looked good at one point, but did you get 10 places ? finished 9th didnt he ?
Nah. My pretourney bets were 10 places. Fleetwood and Stenson. But cos I only backed him when I saw he was 4 behind on the Sunday was only top 3.

Ben Townsend

Nah. My pretourney bets were 10 places. Fleetwood and Stenson. But cos I only backed him when I saw he was 4 behind on the Sunday was only top 3.
I did the same with Spieth, really fancied him to turn it on for the masters but his first round crushed all hopes of that !

got a bit back for Koepka placing thought atleast

Mr C

I used back Azinger at every major :-( don't know why I picked him. Not the best of returns.