Tielemans close to Leicester move

jsp

Top Poster Of Month

Be a hell of a signing if they pull it off.

Can’t believe Utd, Arsenal, Spurs or even Liverpool haven’t tried to get in on this one the first 3 certainly need to strengthen CM this summer maybe they’ll move late.

I think we all have that thought. This should be a no brainer and fairly easy to make happen. It almost feels like we are waiting to find out if pogba is going before we sign anybody, but we need 2 midfield players whatever pogba does. Maybe it is just the fans being impatient and signings will be made but I am getting an uneasy feeling right now

It could be that they don't think he can handle the step up to the next level it might be that when we ring Monaco they ask for 70m, could be huge wages or huge agent fees involved, could just be that our scouts don't fancy him he was a massive flop at Monaco but somehow they come out with a profit.

Or it could be we are incompetent

The only thing that makes me think there's more to it is other clubs sitting watching it happen as well.

Why are Leicester able to pick him up for that fee?

Utd, Arsenal and Spurs all need midfielders this summer so why let this one slip by?

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back