Thunder & Lightning

Shoot

Banned
Loving it.................. thank god, I couldn't cope with that heat any longer. Not had a decent nights kip for a week and total lack of energy.

Same been melting every night struggling to get more than a few hours kip a night.

Storms without rain are weird but it leathered it down earlier made a huge difference.

We had serious rain yesterday evening I went out driving just to be amongst it but had to stop at one point. This was serious.
Had some nice thunder and rain a couple of hours ago

We had pretty heavy rain before lunch but nothing since think we’ve missed the worst of it.

The lightning has been on and off for a few days with almost no rain which I don’t recall ever seeing.

Love watching a good storm.

feck sake!! I have just reconnected through my phone. The thunder clapped and the lights went out. Sitting in the fecking dark with no power :oops:

Oh mama mia, its so beautiful. Im going to stand in the middle of it. Fuckin pishin doon for the heavens :)

Wish we had have some thunder and lightning! Hasn’t moseyed it’s way down to my part of Devon yet!

We finally had the rain we were promised yesterday. Absolutely loved the smell of it!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back