Thomas Tuchel at PSG 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsp

Top Poster Of Month
They've had a rocky start to the season dealing with Covid outbreaks then a mass brawl at the end of the Marseilles game.

Two big stories that came out of that brawl.

Di Maria is accused of spitting at a player which is a big problem due to Covid and he could be facing a 6 game ban.
Neymar who was sent off has accused the player he punched of racially abusing him during the game.
Mbappe has apparently suggested this will be his last season.

Must be a nightmare trying to manage this lot.

yeh well what do you expect with a big bunch of hormonal girls like that?

yeh well what do you expect with a big bunch of hormonal girls like that?
Oh the club is just the worst, they make City look likeable! Just some horrible players with bad attitudes. Neymar being the lead. He has everything in his arsenal to be the heir to Ronaldo and Messi but his antics make look like a proper douchebag.

It’ll be quite nice to see them struggle and this season has been so far. Two losses and a last minute goal against Metz to get the win.

He's always had that in him on the pitch when he gets frustrated he lashes out and does silly things.

Such a fantastic player to watch but it's hard to like him.

Not going to dig him out to much here if that guy has been racist to him then he deserves a slap if anything disappointed that Neymar didn't properly land one on him. That little love tap he gave him makes me doubt his allegation as it was a sly punch not a I've lost my head punch.

That's because he is a girl and was scared to punch the guy. He's the sort that would hide under a table in a pub brawl then glass you in the face after you got knocked over.

The racial allegations don’t sit right with me. The way he behaved wasn’t like someone that had overheard someone being racist. The guys a moron.

If proven the allegations are false he should face the same ban as the guy he’s accusing would. It’s a horrible accusation to make if not true. Either way one of them needs the book thrown at him. The guy for being racist or Neymar for false accusations. I’m sure with the amount of cameras in the stadium and those around this can’t be difficult to work out.

The racial allegations don’t sit right with me. The way he behaved wasn’t like someone that had overheard someone being racist. The guys a moron.

If proven the allegations are false he should face the same ban as the guy he’s accusing would. It’s a horrible accusation to make if not true. Either way one of them needs the book thrown at him. The guy for being racist or Neymar for false accusations. I’m sure with the amount of cameras in the stadium and those around this can’t be difficult to work out.

Heard one suggestion that he'd actually made complaints to the referee during the game about the racism and the player he's accused has said Neymar used a homophobic slur against him so it's all a right mess for the league to sort out.

Be interesting to find out if the pitch microphones pick anything up or the refs microphone the stadiums are a lot quieter now I know they didn't previously record the referee's mic but with them also linked to VAR now you wonder if that's still the case as surely they record that for quality and training purposes.

I agree if it's proven to be 100% false then Neymar should get pulled up on it

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's not Christmas day is it?

Poch will get that job. It might be good for him, an easy trophy to win

Not exactly sure who’s surprised they’ve been on the slide this season seems like things had come to an end.

Guess Poch and Allegri will be the front runners but with contracts of the 2 star players running down is this a good time to go in?

Ole will still be at United when Poch is next available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back