Thiago to Leave Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsp

Top Poster Of Month
He's told them he won't be signing a new deal after all he's only got 1 year left on his contract so clubs are circling.

Apparently he fancies a move to England but doesn't want to work with Pep again.

Liverpool are the current favourites this lad walks into any team right now absolute class, Chelsea also rumoured to be interested along with Arsenal.

Hard to see how Utd can go for him now unless Pogba was sold could be missing out on an absolute star... again.

Lets hope he chooses Italy over England.

Would be a great signing for United but don't think that will happen. Liverpool seems most likely and that's a real shame.

Now this is a signing I could get behind.

All for that. Yes it’s probably a few years too late but hell for €30m it’s worth it.

We need some quailty and experience like that in the team. For £30m we'd be daft not to.

Contract is up next year and he’s told them he won’t sign

Yep only 1 year on his deal and told them he wants go as he wants a new challenge

Not sure if we’d get him if we went for him rumours are his preference is Liverpool but when a player of that quality comes on the market you surely have to try and get him.

Sounds like both Utd and Liverpool have bulked at the wage demands.

Bayern apparently want around £30m for him at 29.

The concern is he wants a 4 year deal on big wages and he's got a sketchy injury record so it's a risky deal as there will be almost no sell on value for him.

Being reported that the deal to Liverpool is pretty much done at £27m.

Stories seem to be Utd were offered him by Bayern but quickly worked out the player wanted to go to Liverpool so never took it any further, think the Utd link pretty much stopped making any sense the moment we got Van De Beek.

Good signing for Liverpool gives them something different in midfield in terms of creativity rather than engine.

You wonder if that means they've had to accept Wijnaldum isn't going to stay and they'll be selling him to Barca.

Good signing for Liverpool gives them something different in midfield in terms of creativity rather than engine.
Think it's a fantastic signing for them. He'll give them something a little different in that midfield. Good price for them too.

It's a good signing but it does upset the balance of that side.

Think it's a fantastic signing for them. He'll give them something a little different in that midfield. Good price for them too.

It's a fair price I think 29 years old wants big wages so you probably won't ever get anything back on the deal at the other end.

The only caution is the injuries he does seem to pick up a lot of injuries the Bundesliga schedule is forgiving they have a long break through winter as there's less teams so he'll need to adapt to that.

For the position they're in I think it's a sensible move.

This is disgraceful, we should have gone all in for him after all we’ve only signed one player! Ole OUT!

I love how every player signed by a prem club, turned down Man Utd

in the last few weeks alone we've been turned down by Thiago, Bale, Reguilon, Havertz and Chilwell. Amazing

Most of the non headline grabbing reports are Utd were offered him by Bayern they looked into it were told his first preference was Liverpool and moved on to other targets.

If I was Thiago at 29 thinking of coming to the PL I’d be looking at Liverpool/City ahead of Utd as he’s a guy who wants to win now doesn’t want to join a building project.

Annoying thing is he was ours 7 years ago deal all sorted but Moyes wouldn’t sign off on it and we ended spending double what he’d have cost on Fellaini. God I hate Moyes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back