The Twitter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some talking about the possibility that we blocked move to Juve due to Pogba situation.

Someone wrote on twitter that Aston Villa were going to bid £5m for Macheda, but I highly doubt it, because I looked though his tweets & everything he said he's got wrong.

Duncan Castles: "Nani has been told that he will not be sold by Unuted in the current transfer window. Both United and the player have agreed to resume discussions on a new deal after the window has closed."

Mike Keegan: "Just been told not to expect anything at OT other than the departure of Berbatov."

Dave Goddard, an agent licensed by the FA: "Am being told that Chelsea have a strong interest in United's Nani. Weighing up a Jan bid."

Would fit in with Andy Mitten suggesting Nani could leave for an English in January, though I'd be surprised if Fergie sold to a rival, unless they are prepared to pay silly money.

Where the bloody hell does Nani fit in at Chelsea. If he did go there they'd have a hell of a lot of options in attack but no strikers.

Sky Itaila are reporting an English club has bid €22m plus add-ons for Strootman.

According to an Italian journalist the club in question could be Liverpool.

Howard Nurse: "Zaha to United looking increasingly possibly during January, but as always the official line is no comment until any deal is struck"

Don't know if good or bad news with Nurse reporting the information.

My money would be on him not having any info on a deal whatsoever and just going with what the papers say.

Reporter J. Cesar Quintanilla says we and Ovideo are interested in Estudiantes Tecos right winger Jurgen Damm. The player is in Paris waiting on his destination.

Quite clear we're looking at wingers right now with Zaha, Schlupp and now Damm.

We have been since the summer really (Hazard and Moura). With Young and Valencia in their mid-to-late 20s we have a slot open for a young winger that we can develop and be ready in 2-3 years.

Just thought I'd have a look to see if he had a video. He is 20.

[youtube]mVlGrP63J68[/youtube]

According to twitter Juan Fernando Quintero will become the first Colombian to sign for United. He plays for Pescara and was man of the U20s.

Video of Quintero against Parma. Looks like a midfielder.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sky Sports presenter Chloe Everton believes we are going to buy Bale. According to Ms Everton, Bale will "pull on the 11 shirt in place of boyhood hero Giggs". Giggs will move into a coaching role, Fergie's right hand man. "Rumour has it Sir Alex will do a few more seasons...."

I for one, wont complain if we get Bale, but the Glazers will have to dig deep !

Telegraph Sport: Fergie is understood to be giving serious consideration to ending his 26-year reign as Manchester United manager. More follows.

Please don't be true.

I hope it's not true... Seeing talk the news originated from some sort of betting thing....

There is a guy on twitter that has called quite a few United transfers and also seems close to quite a few of the players.

He is claiming that Ronaldo told him that he was joining Chelsea.

I hope he actually gets it wrong!!

He appears fairly confident. Ronaldo to Chelsea seems unlikely but with Mourihno returning there could be some truth.

To be fair to the guy, he doesnt post general transfer stuff on twitter, have only ever seen him do stuff he is told that does eventually happen.

The rest of the time on twitter he is a bit of an arse !

Unsure/question a couple of things. Madrid play tonight so Ronaldo would have been in the team hotel yesterday. Seeing as he is based in Manchester and Ronaldo in Madrid when and how did the pair speak? Last summer he placed a big bet on van Persie joining but 3 separate bets of £150 when Ronaldo has personally told him.

Twitter is saying Strootman to United is a done deal, fee agreed in the region of $17.5M. To be announced in early June.

Don't know how reliable.

Some one on twitter wrote that Ronaldo has put his house up for sale in Madrid, as he is set to rejoin Utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back