The Return of Carlos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying I wouldn't like him back but I don't think Mickey has done much wrong.

lets hope it's true and we get rid of that numpty phelan,we need somebody who will reign in s.a.f a slight touch and somebody who will be as strong as him,we don't need or want another 'yes' man. In carlos's time at O.T we were stronger in a defensive way and we (i feel ) more organised.............i for one would welcome carlos back with open arms.

worriedturkey said:
lets hope it's true and we get rid of that numpty phelan,we need somebody who will reign in s.a.f a slight touch and somebody who will be as strong as him,we don't need or want another 'yes' man. In carlos's time at O.T we were stronger in a defensive way and we (i feel ) more organised.............i for one would welcome carlos back with open arms.
What makes Phelan a yes man? In fact what ive read about training these days is that Fergie does less and Phelan takes a lot of it. Ive read that he has a lot to do with the tactics around each game and reports are hes just as important. Rumour was it was he who utilised Valencia to shut down A.Cole at the Bridge and let Chelsea attack with Ivanovic down the right, resulting in us to be the first team in about 3 years to dominate at the bridge, took two dodgy decisions to beat us that day. I trust Fergie more than anyone else involved in the club and if he knew Phelan would be to scared to give an alternative decision than why would he have appointed him

sorry for not replying scholesy(by the way enjoy some of your comments...where r u from),most of my comments are based on what i've heard of former players who are still engaged by the club in a speaking capacity,i'm sorry if i come across as against phelan nothing could be further from the truth,he was a goodish player for United and has and hopefully will be a good servant to United for years to come..yes Mike has a lot thought and experience which he puts to good use....what i was trying to re-itterate was that S.A.F. was a strong willed person and at times need to be reeled in for his and Utd's good....as i feel Carlos does well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back