The race to finish in the top four

IDFD

Liverpool with another offside goal ffs

IDFD

No one wants to finish between 3rd and 4th. All trying our best for 5th and 6th.

RichH2016

Yeah for me Chelsea and Spurs will get top 4. I think Chelsea have had their slump and whilst things are far from perfect they'll do enough. I think we will drop a few more points. But hey beat Chelsea and win most of our other remaining games and who knows.

Got to lose to City though. Got to.

Mr C

I think Spurs for sure, the dropped points against Wolves blew us out, so it's between Arsenal and Chelsea for 4th for me.

jsp

Think every team has their flaws so it's still to early to rule anyone else Chelsea have hit a bit of form but have 2 very tough away games, Arsenal struggling away, Utd struggling home and away and Spurs lost Kane again last night to injury.

There's going to be plenty of twists and turns on this one the reason we're all so close is we aren't consistent.

Utd & Spurs both have easily winnable home games this weekend where you'd expect them to pick up 3 points but the other two could easily drop points so the picture could easily change again by this time next week. Ideally you'd want to be the team with the points in the bag but we are the chasers.

Mr C

I think Spurs losing Kane might be a plus for them, they did well without him last time, then struggled when he came back.

jsp

I think the issue is that they always rush him back so when he comes back he's maybe only 80% match fit but they'll just play Son up top now who seems to be hitting form again. Spurs found an absolute gem when they got him from Germany.

SuperRash

Kane is obviously a top class striker but in terms of ability there is no question Son is superior. They will obviously miss Kane but they still have very dangerous forward players. Think Lucas Moura has tailed off a little but I laugh when everyone is writing off Spurs now because they’ve lost Kane - they will survive for sure.

Mr C

I agree, I give them more chance now Kane is out.

Spurs and Chelsea for me. Hazard is going to be on fire trying to get that move.

Ben Townsend

The West Ham game is a massive game now, we have to get three points to keep up the chase and stop the rot.

IDFD

Salah at it diving again. I hope they give out Yellows next season with VAR for diving.

jsp

Let’s hope arsenal slip up tomorrow the way they are away from home it’s possible.

SuperRash

Arsenal were damn lucky, if Watford didn’t go down to ten men there was no way they were winning that game.