The race to finish in the top four 2019/20

I too think that's top 4 done, I don't think we'll win all our games.

Our only hope is the City FFP case.

Wolves win again might need to stop thinking about 4th and make sure we can hold on to 5th.

Everton vs Leicester
West Ham vs Chelsea

Hopefully 2 home wins tomorrow to get us right in the thick of it. Fancy Everton to get a result against Leicester.

London Derby so there is always a chance.

However I think focusing on Leicester is probably the target now. The gap is 6. They’ve been playing poorly. Get the gap down to 3 and it’s in our hands with having them last day of the season.

West Ham have a habit of turning up vs the better sides but they've looked rubbish since we came back so don't really fancy them to help us out.

Just got to keep doing our job if the teams above us keep winning there isn't much we can do about it.

The CAS announcement on City is due in 2 weeks apparently.

West Ham are probably egge'd on by fear of their fans, maybe that's why they are struggling. Oh and their terrible manager.

I think City will get the ban upheld but it’ll be reduced to 1 year. They’ve already had a £50m fine for similar.

Well I’ve gone for West Ham to beat Chelsea in my acca so they better do the business!

I would be stunned if West Ham get anything form this game, they are poor and Chelsea are looking good.

Tonight I’ve gone

Chelsea
Arsenal
Everton
Newcastle

Really fancy Everton with the form Leicester have been in since the restart.

I think it'll be 2 years or nothing they either broke the rules or they didn't I can't see it being a negotiated settlement unless it's reduced to 1 year with a massive fine and other restrictions.

The big clubs will want the book thrown at City if that doesn't happen they'll be fuming and talk is FIFA are trying to offer these clubs fortunes to join a world club tournament rather than just a European based on.

Tonight I’ve gone

Chelsea
Arsenal
Everton
Newcastle

Really fancy Everton with the form Leicester have been in since the restart.

Nice start to the bet. Everton beating Leicester.

After Leicester scored they were dominating and I thought Everton would collapse. Thankfully they didn’t

Top 4 is back in our hands. Win out and we finish in the top 4.

Top 4 is back in our hands. Win out and we finish in the top 4.

Only if we overturn the 9 goal difference between us and Leicester as it isn't head to head.

Not quite in our own hands just yet but certainly getting more and more under control with the fixtures we have you'd hope if we keep up the way we are playing goals will flow and we can turn that goal difference in our favour should we need it.

Well it’s in our hands. Just know we need to beat them 5-0

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back