The race to finish in the top four 2017/18

Only seen reports this morning about Lindelof so don't quote me, just passing on what I read but would be surprised, sending a 30m CB out on loan would be a little worrying.

Tell you what if Chelsea beat Liverpool this week then it could be a little nervous as the last thing Liverpool will want to do is play a full strength side against Brighton with potentially a Champions League final around the corner.

Imagine Liverpool finished 5th and then Ronaldo scored a last minute winner, that would be the stuff of dreams lol

Champions League final is two weeks after the last game they'll go full strength

Talk that Salah will miss the last 2 games with suspension on talksport not seen the incident but apparently under investigation for aiming a punch and Martins Indi that wasn’t seen by the ref

City winning the prem is bad enough. Liverpool winning the Champions league is the stuff of nightmares. Both together and life isn't worth living!

City winning the prem is bad enough. Liverpool winning the Champions league is the stuff of nightmares. Both together and life isn't worth living!

I agree, thank god leeds are going up!

Liverpool winning the 6th CL/European cup would be a catastrophe. I can't bear the thought of it. They are so hot and cold, I hope the cold version gets to the final, or Salah gets injured.

Salah has escaped a ban.

Be annoying if they win a CL but that is some team they’ve put together this season you just wonder how much if left in the tank and in a final without that buzz that anfield gives them can they blow a team like Bayern/Madrid away. I don’t think there’s a more lethal team in Europe right now if they get a head of steam they’re almost unstoppable.

Crazy thing is they had a dire defense that, granted, has improved since VVD has arrived, their midfield is average at best but their front 3 are spectacular. Salah has pulled off a one season wonder and scored more than half of Liverpools entire goals on his own.

I just can't see them replicating this again next season. And whats funnier is that they are still behind us in the league!!!

Crazy thing is they had a dire defense that, granted, has improved since VVD has arrived, their midfield is average at best but their front 3 are spectacular. Salah has pulled off a one season wonder and scored more than half of Liverpools entire goals on his own.

I just can't see them replicating this again next season. And whats funnier is that they are still behind us in the league!!!

They're just a weird club once they get momentum behind them they become almost unstoppable especially in Europe but we all assumed they'd win the Europa League a few seasons back and they bottled the final.

It's hard to tell where they go obviously they're bringing in Kieta this summer to bolster the midfield the defence looks a lot more settled than it was Karius seems to be settling in well.

Be incredible if Salah repeated this season again it feels like a one off blip but who knows.

If I am being honest, even though it hurts, they have got to be favourites for me.

Although if he keeps resting players they might lose momentum.

Big game boys Real in a UCL final surely have to be favourites for me over Liverpool who haven't been in a CL final in over 10 years and flapped the Europa final a few years ago. I don't think they have the minerals lol. I bloody hope they don't!

Real Madrid haven't really look that impressive I don't think against PSG or Juventus but they just get it done and in Zidane they have a manager who isn't afraid of being a bit pragmatic in his thinking so surely he won't sit his defence on the 1/2 way line. What I think works well for Liverpool is in the CL at this stage teams are used to being the team on the front foot domestically which kind of plays to Liverpool's strength as it means they leave gaps in behind.

Spurs have made the gap back to Chelsea 5 points with 3 to play plus Spurs have the better goal difference so that's more like 6 points so they're probably safe for top 4 now.

The only club Chelsea can realistically catch is Liverpool because they've still got to play them if they can win that game and their game in hand that would put them level on points but Liverpool would probably need to win their last game at home to brighton which they probably will do.

Chelsea seem to have got a bit of momentum behind them again which is annoying with the cup final on the horizon

Just can’t see Liverpool screwing it up vs Brighton who are now on the beach having secured their safety.

Making it harder than it should be.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back