The last game you played?

Star Wars battlefront... 9/10! What a game. Very addictive and the kind of game you can play for 20 minutes or hour after hour.

Gone through a few games this year for the PS4,

Tombraider which was excellent, although I am a Tombraider fan. Bought the PS1 especially for that game after a demo in HMV. Been a gamer ever since.
Ratchet and Clank. Loved it first time round and it's just as good. Quality game and one the kids could play.
Sniper Elite 4 - also enjoyed this. Be prepared to sepnd a lot of time waiting for the right time to strike. You've got to plan your way through this game.
Tom Clancy Division, ok not great. I don't pay for the PS4 membership so a lot of this game wasn't available to me. A bit repetitive. Not sure I would recommend this. Haven't played them for years but I imagine COD are better.
The Last Guardian - Clunky and really difficult to control but I love it. Ico on the PS2 was a great game and this is from the same developer. Very similar in graphics, which are great, and game play. Not everyone will like this but I do. And so does my youngest.

Just biding my time for Red Dead 2, the first being the best game I've played I think.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back